33

I didn't recieve a reply from Charlotte until the next day. She wrote that I was more than welcome to help and when I should be there.

Since the talk that I and Charlotte had, the thought about my own future sometimes popped up in my head. When I saw how hard Jihoon and Daniel worked, the thought grew more and more.
Even this morning, a few weeks after I met her, I thought about it.

The options that circled in my head were, among other things,
Café owner (even though I go there often I can't see myself working there),
Chef (what am I thinking I can't even cook),
Teashop owner (I love tea but I don't think that I want to involve it with money).
I never came up with anything that interested me. But that might be because I was a little draggy and didn't know shit about myself and my interests.

When I woke up that morning it was freezing and that reminded me to turn up the heat in my room.
It only became colder and colder outside and I actually welcomed it since I loved winter and snow. But when there's no snow it's not as fun.

Other than that my mom had made me breakfast so I didn't have to hurry as much before school. I had tons of homework til this day and I had spent all last night doing half of them.

Rayeon catched a cold and wasn't in school this day either, which meant that I had to be a good friend and write everything we learned down and then bring it to her afterwards. It was a bit lonely at school without her but I understood how she could easily become sick in this cold.

I didn't have to worry about anymore homework for a while though since now we had come to the test period where there was going to be a test almost every day, starting next week. When I thought about it, their "planned" test schedule sucked. It was more than stupid of them to have so many at the same time.

After school I went home, alone, and rested for a moment before I had to go to Mrs Kangs shop. Today was work day.
Since we had cleaned the place up and advertised it more a lot of customers had come and the business had begun rolling without problems. But Mrs Kang still looked worried and I didn't know why and when I tried to ask her, something always came in the way.

I had my own key to the shop now. I took my time walking there and when I reached the door and was about to open it I heard someone running around in there. I slowly opened the door and carefully peeked inside. Half of the lamps were on and a few grams of tea layed spread out on the floor.
I stepped inside and called for Mrs Kang and recieved some kind of squirm as a reply. "Mrs Kang is that you?" I asked and closed the door behind me. "What are you doing?" I went and turned on all the lamps that were still turned off and turned off the lamps that didn't need to be on.

I heard how she was doing something in the back room and I thought that she was probably moving boxes. I sneaked over there and repeatedly asked what was going on. Then there was a loud 'bang'! And I ran to check on her. She lied beside and under several boxes on the floor. "Oh my! Mrs Kang are you okay?"

"Yes..yes.." She mumbled and moved slightly to try and get up. I reached out to her. "Wait I'll help you up." I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "Thank you dear." She said and brushed away the dust from her pants. When she was done and about to continue with whatever she was doing I held on to her arm. "Wait what's going on?"

She smiled, but fague, and looked more stressed than ever. "Oh.. Now don't you think ab-" She began but I interrupted. "Tell me."
I let go of her and she sat down by the table beside us and sighed heavily. "I just don't want him to worry about me." She said and I just stood there. Who was she talking about?
While I didn't really get it she continued. "He's coming to visit today and I don't know what I'll do if he thinks about helping me, now that he has it so much harder than me."

She clasped her hands together and I saw how they were shaking. I crouched infront of her and wrapped my hands around hers that trembled so much that my own hands began doing the same. "Calm down." I told her and tried to say it smooth and slow. "Who's coming today?" I asked. "I'm here to help you you know."

I told her to take some deep breaths and she did. Her hands stopped trembling and she cracked a natural happy smile. "Daniel is of course." She answered to my question and I froze. "Didn't he tell you?"
I stood up so fast that I became a little bit dizzy, then massaged my tinnings. I was not prepared for this and felt like running away, but when I saw how much she cared for this I figured that there was no way that I could walk out of here for such a dumb reason that I had.

Now it was my time to take deep breaths. "Okay but why would Daniel become worried by coming here?" I asked and walked around in circles.
"You see.. He's always been very protective and caring of me, so now that he has so much I'm sure that he will lay everything on me if he thinks that I need it." She said and I understood what she meant. Daniel was a bit like that. "But you don't need it do you? We're building this place up again." I told her and felt proud. "You're right." She said and thanked me. "But he doesn't know that. I've even forgot to tell him that you work here."

~To be continued~

I was able to write and
publish this early because
I'm sick and have time.
But I'm sorry for not being
able to always do this.
I just don't have the time :(
At least once a week is a must tho!

I'm disappointed that most of the members didn't get muchscreentime in the MV

screentime in the MV.. :(((((