24

"He broke up with me!!" Rayeon yelled in my face making me stumble backwards.
"Really?" I asked when I stood steady again. "When?" She took her phone and showed me a text she got from Seongwu a few dags ago.

"..Wait.." I read it and sighed heavily. "Rayeon.. It doesn't say that he wants to break up. He just wants to meet and talk." She covered her face with her hands. "That's right! Talk!" She said and hugged me. 
I didn't really understand the situation more than that Rayeon seemed very worried about meeting him. "It'll be fine. You're overreacting by not going to school you know." I patted her back. "School's boring anyways." She said arrogantly which made me annoyed so I hit her lightly on the shoulder. "Just come tomorrow, okay?"

 I walked out the door of her room and then out of the house. I saw through her house windows that she turned all the lights on. I felt bad about leaving her in that state when her parents weren't at home but she should be able to handle herself even though she's very worried.

When I got home I took my shoes off in the hallway and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror beside the cabinet. I looked exhausted, and I was. I hadn't slept much resently due to not only Rayeon that now wasn't that big of a problem but also those damn guys. Why did they have to be so forward. And why did they have to on the exact same day. That's really irritating.

Mom stood in the kitchen. "Hey mom." I went up beside her and grabbed a glass of water. "Sweetie! Can you help me with dinner?" There were a bunch of tortillas and vegetables in a plasticbag on the table. "Have you been shopping?" I reached out for the cuttingboard but stopped when my mom suddenly layed her hand on my forhead.
"Do you have a fever? You're all red and warm!"
I returned to the mirror in the hallway and looked. I was burning red and now that I thought about it I had been feeling a bit heavy and faint lately.

Mom creeped up behind me, she's shorter than me so that's possible. "How about you go and rest instead." She said and gave me a pill and another glass of water. I swallowed it, took a sip and walked up to my room.

I layed down on my bed as I usually did and stared up at the ceiling. "Great. Just great." I muttered to myself and grabbed a blanket to wrap myself into. Now I just had to become sick right when Rayeon was coming back to school too. This was not my plan.

I tiptoed to my computer, tightly wrapped in the blanket like a hotdog, and turned it on. I had a few disney movies on there and chose to watch some of them.
Watching movies is the best medicin when sick in bed.
My choice now was Tangled and so I pressed play, turned the screen towards the bed and then waddled back and sunk down into the pillows.

All that I was missing now was a large cup of hot chocolate..

×}{×}{×}{×

The movie ended around the time that mom called out for dinner and so I exchanged my warm blanket for a warm hoodie and made my way downstaires.
They were all already sitting around the table when I got there. And when I say all of them I meant my parents.

"Are you feeling any better?" She asked me and I nodded slightly.
On my plate layed a taco and I spaced out at it for a while until my dad interupted. "How was school today?" He asked and enjoyed his overly filled taco. "As good as it should be." I answered and began searching the table for the cucumber cubes.
"Any tests recently?" He asked again and handed me the bowl I was looking for. "Not that I recall."

For some reason I felt him glare at me as if he suspected something was off. I gave him a questioning look that he answered by asking yet another question. "How's Daniel lately?"

I almost crushed the tortilla I was holding.

"He's fine I think." I said and avoided any type of eye contact between neither him or mom. They didn't ask anything more about Daniel and instead continued about school. "Have you made any new friends?"
I nodded and said that Rayeon also was our neighbor but that didn't seem to interest them that much. It was like that wasn't the answer they wanted to hear.

"There was a boy here earlier looking for you." Mom said and almost smirked a little while dad stayed straight faced. "Anyone you know?"

I froze. It couldn't have been Jihoon right? Maybe? Please no.. But it probably was because I don't know any other guys than him and Daniel and they wouldn't have asked who he was if it was Daniel.

I kept eating slowly. "Did he say who he was?" I asked them as if I didn't know. "Someone named Park Jihoon I believe." Mom said and began clearing of the table when I had eaten the last cube of cucumber from my plate.

I knew it. It was that guy.

I acted like it didn't bother me. "Oh him, he's a friend. Is there dessert?"
Mom opened the freezer and came back with a package of ice cream. I lit up with joy.
"Simply a friend is he?" Dad questioned me. And of course I intended to say yes to that but I slipped and carelessly said "I think so."

"You THINK so huh?" He said and we both ate a spoonful of ice cream at once. Then I cleared my throat and took an another mouthful.
"You're not two timing are you?" Mom asked with a worried smile.
Now I almost spit my ice cream in their questioning faces. "NO! AND WHAT?"

I filled my bowl with more ice cream, stood up from my seat and went to my room with the bowl in my hand without saying another word on the way. Who would they think I was two timing on? Or what?
I was too crummy to stand their suspiciousness at the moment.
I'll simply eat my ice cream while watching more movies.

~To be continued~

I'm sick as well 😷

This picture has nothing to do with Wannaone but I just remembered that I had it lol

with Wannaone but I just
remembered that I had it lol

Were you in any fandoms before becoming Wannables?
I was an a.r.m.y