6

I Shouldn't be blushing, should I? 

But know that I think about it I probably shouldn't have done that..

I mean.. If he uses it... It will be an indirect kiss..?

But seriously tho... A lip balm?
I was disappointed at myself.

***

I began walking the direction he said that he saw Daniel go.

I didn't know where it was and I didn't even watch where I was going.
I stared at the ground the whole time, still with red cheeks. Embarassing!

After some time I sat down on a bench because I became tired of wandering around.

Right in front of me was a big window and I enjoyed the small view of trees outside.
Then, just like that, he came walking on the other side of the house where there also was a big window.
Daniel was talking with some friends.

He looked good, really good.
I'd never often thought about it but oh my, Daniel is so very...Beautiful?

I couldn't look away

I had only thought that about him once before and that was when I was younger.

If he by any chance had his phone with him at the moment I might be able to see why he ignores me.

I sent a text to him saying:
"Can we meet up?"

Through the window I saw him checking his phone that he luckily had brought with him.

He read it with no face expression at all. But he stared at it for a long time, until his friends dragged him with them and moved away from my sight.

I thought of following him but I really didn't know my way in here so I stayed and rested for a bit longer.

***

Footsteps came closer and I tried to look natural.
I looked in the opposite direction so that the person wouldn't see face.

I heard him coughing and when he should have walked past me he stopped infront of me instead.

"You're still here?"
He asked me.

I looked up at his face.

It was Jihoon.

He had a towel wrapped around his neck and he was super sweaty.

Was he done with practice?

I only replied with
"Ehh.."

He gave me a smile and offered to show me around.

"I got nothing to do anyway."
He told me.

~To be continued~

Think to yourself a
cute/hot "sweaty"
Jihoon >~<
Haha~
Plz support
P101