5

School was as boring as ever and I still couldn't get in touch with Daniel.
I've texted him at least fifty times but no reply, only read.

What's with him, I'm worried.
He did everything out of the blue.
He called me there and then just walked away without an explanation, and now he won't answer me.

I couldn't be more confused.

***

I sat by my bench in the classroom and scribbled down my thoughts in my notebook that I always had with me.

As I was busy with that the teacher told everyone to sit down and listen.
Then a girl walked in and stopped beside the teacher. She looked at us all while nervous and unsure of how to act.

"This is your new classmate Choi Rayeon."
The teacher informed us.

Rayeon bowed her head and told us about herself. Such as where she comes from and so on.

The seat in front of me was empty wich meant that it was there she was going to sit.

She didn't seem approchable at first but I might as well try to get to know her.

I tapped her on the shoulder when she sat down and she turned to face me.

Just as I was about to say hi I got interupded by the teacher starting our lesson.

×}{×}{×}{×

When I got home after school ended I quickly checked my phone but still no reply from Daniel.

I couldn't just stand here and wait until he answered me. I was too worried for that.

I packed a small bag with snacks and some things that he maybe would need. Then I decided to go back to his dorm and talk with him.

I locked my frontdoor and saw that my right neighbours house
(Daniel is left)
had moving boxed all over the yard.
Someone was probably moving in because no one had lived in that house before.

Even though I became curious of who was moving in I didn't want to disturb them since they seemed busy with unpacking everything.
And I had something to do myself so the introducing would have to wait.

×}{×}{×}{×

The dorm wasn't very far from where we lived but I had to take the train for about half an hour.

There were some people walking around but not enough for someone to care about me sneaking inside.

The only problem was how I was going to find him again.

If I meet someone I'll just say that I'm a staff member and if they don't believe me..
I'll run.

I began my search but with no luck.

I don't really know what they do here but why can't he just be here when I need him to.

I walked up the stairs and entered a room.

It was empty.

I went into the next room.

It was empty.

I could hear music from the third room but I didn't dare to go inside and get noticed.

I carefully peeked though the door and the music stopped.

"Hello?"
Someone said.

I recognized the voice and stepped into the room.

Jihoon stood there drenched in sweat, looking at me.

"You like practicing alone?"
I asked him.

"Sometimes it's nice"
He answered.

He didn't seem surprised to see me at all.

"I guess you're here to see Daniel again."
He said and sat down on the floor.

"Yeah"
I answered as I examined the room.
"Have you seen him?"

He licked his lips and answered.
"No"

His lips were really dry and it didn't seem like he cared about it.

I always bring necessary things in my bag and luckily I brought what he needed.

I threw my lip balm at him and it accidentaly hit his head.

"Sorry"

He picked it up from the floor and looked at it.

"What's this for?"
He asked.

I pointed at my lips as to show him what it was for.

He stared at me, hid his face and then put the lip balm in his pocket.
I could see his ears turning red.

"I think I saw him going to the cafeteria"
He uttered while waving at me to go away.

He then started the music again and I walked out the room as he began to dance.

I closed the door behind me and stopped for a while.

I felt how my cheeks became warm.

"What..."
I wispered to myself as I covered my face with my hands.

~To be continued~

Haha I suppose that
lip balm is kinda lame
>< But he does have
really dry lips!