23

What have I become involved in.

The first idea I got the next morning was to call Rayeon for help. She's always there to help me.
At least so I thought.
But now she didn't answer me. For days she didn't answer my calls or any of my texts and I hadn't seen her in school lately. I became worried that something had happened to her.

×}{×}{×}{×

"Okay class is over, you can go now." The teacher told the class and looked more exhausted than any of us students.
"Exept you Anna." She said when I was about to step outside the classroom. She picked up some papers from her desk and waved at me to come get them.
"Can you give these to Choi Rayeon?" She asked me in a way that everyone would know meant that you had no choice in the matter.

I took the papers and pushed them down in my bag. Sorry Rayeon but your homework got a bit wrinkled.

I was about to go but hesitated and decided to ask about Rayeon because I didn't know anything, but the teacher might know why she's not in school. "Why isn't Choi in school? Is she sick?"

She looked at me and I noticed that she really wasn't in the mood to speak with anyone right now, but she still answered after a heavy sigh and an intense and tired glare, probably to scare me away and don't ask questions. "All I know is that she's not here, so when you meet her can you be an angel and ask why?" Then she told me to go home and rest. Meaning 'go away kiddo'.

Don't get me wrong, I like our teacher. But only when she wakes up on the right side in the morning.

I stepped out of the classroom and took out my phone to see if I had any new texts. But nothing.
I wasn't only waiting for texts from Rayeon though.
I had quite a problem with two certain boys that slowly ruined my life. But maybe the word ruined is too harsh. They've made my life difficult recently and I'm staying away from them for a while too cool down.

But returning to the Rayeon problem..

Rayeon was my neighbor so I didn't have any trouble finding her house. When I got to the door I knocked two times but no answer, so I knocked again but still no answer.
I went to the side of the house and looked towards her bedroom window where I saw her laptop screen light on. If that was on then she was home.

I walked back to the front and tried opening the door, and it wasn't locked so I stepped inside and yelled Rayeons name.
No lights was on and no one seemed to be home, if anyone then only she's home. At least she should be.
I slowly made my way towards her room and when I stood outside of it I heard someone was in there.
I burst the door open and all I saw was her laptop on the bed and a big ball of blankets beside it with ice cream and candy surrounding it.

The big ball carefully turned when the door banged open and then fell backwards down on the ground, then out rolled a distroyed Choi Rayeon. Her eyes were red and her face was covered in chocolate.
I stayed by the door and she crawled to me and grabbed my leg and began crying on it. "Annnaaa!!...." Literally yelping.

×}{×}{×}{×

Wannaone p.o.v

Everyone was at the studio recording a new song and when some were waiting for their turn they chilled, trained and played around.

Daniel and Jihoon hadn't talked or looked each other in the eye for a while. What were they supposed to say? 'Hey I kissed the girl you like!'. No I don't think so.

When Daniel was finished recording his part of the song he went to find Seongwu but he couldn't find him with the others. It was only later when he walked back from the bathroom and passed the office room that he saw him.

Seongwu was sitting in a chair on the opposite side of the table and their manager. At first it seemed like a calm conversation but Seongwus' head began to continously drop down and the managers face became more and more fierce and angry.
Daniel desided to stay and peek at them.
Seongwu rolled his thumbs and said only a few words each time he was confronted by something. In the end the manager exploded and rose from his seat and yelled in Seongwus' face before he burst out of the room and walked away with heavy steps.

Daniel leaned against the now open door and watched Seongwu sitting there silently. "Well. That's was a heated conversation." Daniel said. "What was that about?"
When he didn't reply he asked again. "Ong seongwu what happened?"
S

eongwu raised his head and they got eye contact. "Let me give you some advice Daniel." He said sincerely, stood up and walked up to him. "Avoid relationships from now on." Then he continued down the corridoor.

×}{×}{×}{×

Ong seongwu p.o.v

"You know we can't let you be in a relationship at the moment right?"

When the group got to the studio my manager had pulled me aside and said that we needed to talk and clear something up. And of course I knew what it was about.

"What do you mean?" I asked in hope of tricking him.
"We're not stupid. Either you end it with her yourself or we'll have to do it by other meassures." He said and laid out a contract infront of me that clearily said that no relationships were allowed during this promotion year. And I knew that already.

"Is there no other way?" I asked.

"No." he answered.

~To be continued~

As you've read this is
about another couples problem~

Question: Do you like my covers or should I make better ones?