Part 2

Elliot's POV

I stared at her sleeping, she was actually very beautiful. I flicked my hair and stared at myself in the mirror. I was gorgeous, I was a rebel, I was sexy, I had a six pack, I mean all the girls wanted me. I held the gun in my hand and moved it back and for staring at it. I had to kill Andrea, I knew i did. It was a long story but if I didn't kill her, I had betrayed myself, betrayed my mother, betrayed my father. I was the 'big boss' as they called me of this business, a sort of 'american mafia' is what I would call it. My dad was dead, my mum was dead, my uncle, my sister, my cousin. They were all dead. It was just me and the gang now. I killed people for a living, that was my job. Everyone looked up to me back at the warehouse, they would ask my advice, and if anyone did wrong I would shoot them straight in the head. I didn't care, I didn't care that they had families out there, worrying sick about them, I didn't care about the fact that they had their whole lives ahead of them. I wanted to change so bad, but I knew I couldn't go back now. When I was 10 I shot my school teacher, the police doesn't know who done it even now. It was from there that I went on. I had been forced to kill my own mother and father, my own dear little sister when I was just 14. I never even cried, never even shed a tear. I Know what I am, just a shadow of my grandad. He was a murderer, he was psyhco, committed a massacre when I was just a little boy. He's dead now, guess who killed him? Me. I sicken myself, I never felt remorse even now. But as I look at Andrea as she sleeps and shivers, I know I can't kill her, but when I pick my victims, I have to kill them, I have no choice in the matter. I started to think about putting the gun to her head while she was sleeping, doing it quick then dumping her somewhere. Oh fuck up Elliot, listen to yourself you dick! I thought to myself. My inside voice was right, maybe Andrea had changed me, maybe...maybe I loved her. But that was stupid, I hadn't said once nice thing to her since we sort of met. I'd been stalking her for months now, planning it out carefully, thinking of what to do next. I knew I scared her, but I didn't care, I didn't even know her, well she thought that, but I knew everything about her. Some people would say I had an obsession, but no, it wasn't like that, she was just another one of my victims, and if I thought I loved her or not, I still had to kill her.

***************

I woke her up in the morning, and started kissing down her neck. She tried to push me off but I held the gun to her face, I carried on as she led there in pure pain. I finally stopped and I could see she was trying not to cry, I felt a tincy hint of horribleness in what I was doing, but I wrapped a hanky around her mouth all the same. 'You're just another one of my victims Andrea, get out and I will be back later, My nicknames Banger. Wanna know why?' I started laughing. 'And, no, it's not what you think.' I pushed her out onto the road and tied up her legs loosely, she could walk slowly, but she definitely couldn't run. I stared at her one moment before slamming the door. I did a sign with my fingers to tell her I was watching her, and for her not to go anywhere. I started driving through the darkness, I didn't know where I was going but I needed to get away, I couldn't deal with the life I was living anymore. I was 17 now, I could just run away, not come back, start a new life. But although I was probably America's most wanted criminal, I knew maybe it would be ok to hand myself in? No. Elliot. No. I instantly dismissed the idea, I would get the death penalty for sure. But...Maybe that wasn't so bad? It's not like I had anyone in my life who'd noticed I'd gone to be honest. I put the gun to my head, and I knew maybe I should just shoot and be done with it, i was in the middle of nowhere, its not like anyone would find me and I would get revived. I got out and looked around me, I could still here the muffled sounds of Andrea screaming in the distance. I started crying and wiped the tears. No. I'm Elliot. Elliot NEVER cries. I told myself. I looked at the gun in my hands, there was one bullet left, just one, I could use it easy. I knew I had to. But there was something stopping me, like there was something in my life that was telling me to stay. Rain started falling from the sky, my mop head of hair flattened against my cheeks. I just fell down in the field and heard running. I instantly turned around. It was Andrea. She was in the distant. I knew I had to shoot now before she arrived, I knew she would stop me so I had to get this over with right now. I pulled the trigger once more and counted down. 3,2,1. The shot went off, I felt myself fall to the ground, but I saw light around me. I wasn't dead. How. What. I stood up and saw blood all over my chest. 'ANDREA!' I shouted, but there was no sound. I moved my foot and felt something underneath me, I looked down and there she was, blood running from her arm. I'd shot her in the arm, she'd saved my life and risked hers. I knew I wanted her dead, but not like this. I picked her up and started talking to her but she wouldn't reply, she couldn't reply. 'Andrea.' I whispered touching her cheek. 

**************

I put her in the back of the van and started bandaging her arm up, she was still unconscious but breathing, sort of. I brought her back to the passenger seats and led on her chest crying, I didn't know this girl but she already meant more to me than anyone else in my life so far. I didn't want to kill her, I wanted to reverse my life, meet her, start a family with her. She was such an amazing girl even though the only words I had spoken to her were hate. I then stopped thinking and felt her pulse. There was nothing there. 'ANDREA!' I shouted. Her heart was no longer pumping.