Part 5

Andrea's POV

I came out the van and saw Elliot on top, I looked around me and saw several dead bodies on the floor. He had blood all over him and a gun in his right hand, it was obvious what he had done. I glared and screamed at him, then in anger I walked down the lane huffing and puffing, acting like I was on my period. I didn't know where I was going, but I had to run, I knew Elliot would find me sooner or later and maybe...maybe he would...do something. This made me more determined and I kept running and running until I was stopped by a car coming my way, it was grey with tinted windows so I couldn't see inside. At the bottom near the tyres there were several bullet holes, which made me realize whoever was in this car, was not to be messed with. But it was to late. I tried to run to the field but a boy got out, about my age, but he was horrible looking and wore a black hoodie. I tried to hide but he came and grabbed me. 'GET OFF ME!' I started screaming. But He was to strong.

**********

I woke up in a dark room, I couldn't see nothing but could hear talking outside the door. I tried to speak but I had a piece of cloth tied around my mouth, I looked down to see I had a longer piece on my legs and arms. I was tied to a chair, it was like I was a hostage in one of them movies. I heard footsteps and the turn off a handle. I knew better than to shout and scream abuse so I just sat there silently, praying they'd go away and I could attempt to get out of her. I opened my eyes a few minutes later to see the light was on, and right in front of me was the guy, the guy who had kidnapped me. God Andrea kidnapped twice in one week, whats up with you? I thought to myself. The guy was grinning at me and started laughing. 'Well well, you're a pretty little thing aren't you?' He hissed smoothing his hand down my cheek. My body went cold and the fell of his skin made my spine shiver. He took it off and slapped me hard. 'Don't worry babe, Elliots fine.' He said laughing. I cringed when he called me babe, it sickened me, at least Elliot had a heart....somewhere down there, but this guy probably didn't even have a full set of balls. I glared at him but then changed my mouth into a sweet, girlfriendy face as he was looking at me like he was a paedo-phile and I was a schoolgirl. Well...that could technically be true, I thought. After all, I didn't know what this guy was capable off. He walked out the door and I sighed in relief, but then he walked back in...with a bat. I closed my eyes and prayed, dreading what he going to do to me. I thought maybe this was just a ploy, to get Elliot or maybe just to scare me. As evil as this guy was I didn't actually think he would do anything. He stopped towards me and whispered in my ear. 'Sorry Andrea, it has to be done.' He leaned back and clicked his fingers, causing the light to go off. I couldn't see anything, the room was silent for one or two minutes, then all of a sudden. BAM. I felt a sharp pain through my wounded arm. I tried to scream in terror but the cloth was stopping me. He hit me again, behind my kneecaps, my back, my stomach, my arms. Eventually I became unconscious bur I could still feel the aches all over my body, including my face. In my mind I prayed he didn't hit my head, luckily he didn't. I slumped down in the chair, blood dripping from my nose...

*************

I screamed and screamed, it was all black, but I knew no one could hear me, I was screaming in my mind, banging on the walls, trying to break free. But I knew what had happened, I thought I was dead, I had to be, I heard voices and tried to speak, tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. I heard someone say my name, it was Elliot! I tried calling for him, but it was no use. Next thing I knew there were gunshots, I couldn't see but I could hear fully. I heard a loud bang and a noise as someone or something fell to the floor. The gunshots stopped from around me and I could hear people flooding in. I heard a voice say. 'Elliot, 18, Gunshot wound to the shoulder and left leg.'