Part 11

Andrea's POV

I fell asleep for a while and woke up in the middle of the night. I checked my watch, it was 3am. I yawned and stretched as much as I could in this confined space. I looked over at Elliot, he was sleeping but twitching every so often, like he was stressed or having a nightmare. I rocked him slowly and saw his phone was beeping. I know I shouldn't have but I couldn't help peeking. 'I'm a tiger now, ha ha ha.' It read. What did it mean? The number was unknown. I thought about calling it, but then again, what if it was someone...dangerous. I'd already got myself into to much trouble but the urge to find out this persons identity was to much. I picked up the phone and pressed dial. It rang for a while then a males voice answered. It sounded quite high, but there was an edgy tone to his voice. 'Elliot get my text did you? They've chosen me. I'm the one who's going to kill you.'

***********

I hid Elliot's phone in my pocket and led there. What was going to happen? Who was he? Why was he going to kill Elliot? Then I realized why, it was because Elliot killed Joshua, but how did they find out so quick? I picked up my seatbelt and tucked it under the seat, I climbed out the car and looked around. We had stopped behind an old abandoned factory, it was like a ghosts home. I slowly shut the door and looked around, I could hear voices in the distance, over to the right. I tip toed across, wary of who it was. I'd already been held at death point to many times this week, and wasn't taking anymore chances. I saw some flames up ahead and then realized it was a campfire. There were several tramps all sitting on newspaper with their hands on their chests because of the cold. What were they doing here? I thought to myself. One saw me and pointed to me, signalling the others. Their faces turned a bit grime and they stood up, walking towards me. I started speed walking in the other direction but they got faster, then I ran for it, I ran down the path and I kept running. They were going in and around all the old knocked down out buildings, trying to trap me. I realized they must've been drunk and I saw Elliot's van in the distance. I quickly flew in and locked the doors. 'Oh my god El, I couldn't belie-' I started to speak. But then I looked, He wasn't there.