Part 10

Elliot's POV

I waited till Andrea moved. Then I shot him. I was pretty sure he was dead, but we had to run. I didn't want Andrea with me, no wait, I didn't need Andrea with me. I didn't want her getting caught up in all this mess.  I knew they would be after me, it happened every time I killed 'The Tigers' leader, but they'd never killed me...yet. But as the years went by I knew the gang got stronger, and without me their, my gang got weaker with no leader to direct them or tell them what to do. I picked her up and brought her in the car, she confronted me about the fake death thing but I just made up a load of lies to keep her happy. We drove for miles but I didn't know where we were going, we couldn't stop for food or petrol, it was to risky. I'd filled up the car with the gas from the ambulance when no one was watching. My phone was ringing, Andrea was fast asleep, had been for a while now. I picked it up. 'Unknown number' The screen read. I wondered if I should just ignore it, or if I should pick it up?

**********

'Elliot, why the fuck have you left me?' It was my brother. I hadn't seen him for months on end, and now was the time he decided to contact me. He still didn't know I killed our mum and dad, he thought I was his perfect younger brother. 'Aw fuck off James I'm not in the mood, I'm busy ok?' I hissed back to him. 'Oh how I know, you've shot that bloody Joshua Hales haven't you, you dick Ell!' He replied angrily. 'I can't be bothered with this James, phone me back when you've got a personality transplant.' I said to him. 'Must run in the family, bad personalities.' He muttered back. I turned the phone off, but received a text a short while later, it was the unknown number, again. James fuck off. I thought to myself, me and my brother had never really been friends, I admit, he did try but I wasn't willing to make an effort as well. As I joined the Street gang at an early age he'd disowned me ever since. He wanted to study, get A levels and have a nice job with a lovely wife and £1000's of pound in the bank. But I decided to go completely against that and shot people for a living. I pulled over and looked at Andrea sleeping, she was so beautiful. I looked at the text. It was off James. 'I'm a tiger, ha ha ha.' It read. I froze.