Part 9

Andrea's POV

I looked ahead and saw Elliot. How was he here? He was dead. I didn't have time to slap him and tell him not to do it again, Joshua had me by the waist, with a knife pointing to my neck. I soon realized what was happening, Elliot had a gun. For a moment I thought he was going to shoot me. But then I realized he was aiming at Joshua, but if he shot Joshua, then Joshua would stab the knife into my neck. I had to think quick, very quick. But my only idea was kicking him in the nuts and making a run, but he was watching me closely, so closely that it hurt for me to breath properly. I had to do it, Elliot was going to shoot any moment now. I bent my right knee and kneed him in the groin. He shoved the knife, aiming for my collarbone but only catching the palm of my hand. I ducked down and covered my face as I heard gunshots going off around me. A few seconds later they stopped. I was scared to look up, purely for the fact  Joshua could have a gun pointing to the side of my head.

**********

I waited and waited, I moved my hands and stood up in the now red tinted field. There was Joshua, on the floor, he was covered in scarlet blood from head to toe. I thought he was dead, so did Elliot. He hesitated and ran over to me, picking me up and running towards his van. He threw me in and got in the drivers seat, we drove for hours without saying a word to each other, scared to say the wrong thing. 'Elliot.' I finally said. He knew what I was going to say and didn't let me continue. 'Andrea, he was going to kill you, I always said I would kill Joshua one day and today was that day, but now, well now, I'm dead, they will kill me, the whole gang of 'tigers' as they call themselves.' He blurted out keeping his left hand on the wheel. 'Well Actually...I thought you were dead.' I muttered. He put his hand in my hand, seeing the cut on my palm. 'Long story short, I shouldn't be here with you, I had to get away but by chance I came across you in this field, and well, I couldn't let him kill you.' He replied, getting some old cloth for my cut. I thanked him and started to smell something strange. 'What the fuck is that smell?' I exclaimed, letting go of his hand. 'Ewww Elliot you got shit on you!' I laughed, it absolutely stunk. He just grinned at me sarcastically and carried on driving. I started to get bored and fell asleep, today was a long day, but what I didn't know was that this wasn't the end.