Part 12

Elliot's POV

I stared at the text and threw my phone down, I couldn't be fucked with Jame's games. He was always playing them. Everyone thought he was kind and innocence, but I was his older brother, I knew what he was like. I went into deep thought and before I knew it I was fast asleep. I could feel movement around me but I was so tired I couldn't be bothered to wake up, It was probably just Andrea moving around. After a while it stopped and I had a dream, it was horrible. I dreamed that The Tigers had Andrea, James had hold of her and he had a gun, then I came in and he shot me. I started shaking and woke up. It was about 3.30am in the morning. I moaned in dismay and put on the radio. Then I realized something strange, something wasn't right. But I just passed it off as nothing and thought about when I'd return back to the gang, soon, I hoped. Although they were blood thirsty criminals I still loved them guys, they would always be there to help me. I started tapping the glove box and then realized. Andrea wasn't here. She was gone.

**********

I pulled out my phone from underneath her seat, she'd called the unknown number, she'd talked to James. What had he done? I tried to get out but she'd locked the doors from the outside. I tried to wipe the window, but It was to dark to see. I could just about make out a streetlight in the corner of a wall nearby, showing light and several empty crisp packets and beer bottles. I sat there and banged my head against my hands, why was I stupid enough too leave my phone on show, why did I fall asleep without checking on her? I knew they were just trying to get to me. Then I heard the rattling of my car door. I thought it was Andrea, trying to get back in. I could hear noises around, some birds, some people. I looked out my window but there was no one there, probably just a wild animal or a rat or something, I thought. I flicked on the radio and turned it off, flicking back and for just for something to mess around with. The banging on my door was still going, who the fuck was it? I blew on the glass and wrote backwards: 'What do you want?' with a scowling face at the end. I heard someone fidgeting with the window on the other side, it sounded like they were writing something back to me, but nothing showed up. I turned the radio back on and sang along to songs I didn't even know. The banging and fidgeting was still going and I finally flipped. Just as I was about to grab my phone and smash the window into pieces, someone did it before me. I didn't have my gun on me and suddenly realized I was in deep, deep shit. I was blindfolded and shoved in the back of a van. I heard the sound of driving and a voice next to me. I knew that voice so vividly, I'd heard it about an hour ago. 'Well hey there bro.' He said.