Part 4

Elliot's POV

I didn't know what to do, what if she was...dead? I picked my phone and thought about calling an ambulance, but no, I couldn't get caught, especially not now this has happened. I started doing the kiss of life or something, It's actually scary how I enjoyed it. Nothing happened for a while until I felt her coughing, she was alive. I sighed deeply with relief, If Andrea died I didn't know what I'd do, we weren't necessarily friends I mean for gods sake I had just kidnapped her! But I kind of hoped maybe there would be a way out of killing her, maybe I could hatch some sort of plan? I held her tightly and kept her awake, she just stared up at me like I was her idol, but I couldn't take credit for saving her life, it was me who'd got her like this in the first place. I checked the bandages on her arm and chest, they were now blood filled red instead of the snowy white they once were. I knew she was bleeding heavily still, and wasn't out of it all. I picked her up and rocked her back and forth until she fell asleep, like a little toddler. I thought about how mum used to rock me back and forth when I cried, how my dad used to make funny faces and feed my smiley face shaped food when I was upset. They would still be here now, if it wasn't for me. If I didn't shoot them. If I didn't join that gang. My parents would still be looking after me, and then maybe I wouldn't be in all this mess.

**************

Andrea woke up properly after a few hours, I was just staring out of the window thinking about myself, like I always was. To my surprise I felt her lips on mine, her hands on my waist, holding me tight. I liked the way it felt but I needed to know she felt the same way. 'Andrea, are you sure?' I whispered staring at her wounds carefully. She didn't reply and just carried on, moving her arms up my body and kissing me tightly on the lips. BANG BANG BANG. I stopped and sat still, Andrea stopped kissing me and paused, her face white with fear. I held her close and closed my eyes as I kept hearing the noises around us. BANG BANG BANG. It was getting closer, I could see Andrea was starting to cry, I held her even tighter and wiped her tears. More and more noises were coming towards the van. I knew who it was. 'Elliot open the fucking door!' I heard them say, rattling the van back and forth. Andrea was now spurting tears, but I put my hand over her mouth to make her stop. 'ELLIOT YOU FUCKING TWAT WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE WITH YOUR BITCH NOW OPEN THE DOOR I'M GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.' Andrea started to try and scream, I quickly shoved her in the back of the van and hid my gun under my belt. I took a deep breath and kicked the door and fell on the ground. It was the Rivalries. 'The Tigers' they were called, yeah I know, gay name or what? But they were after me since I became gang leader, just by myself I had wiped out 3 of their leaders straight out without a care in the world. They tried to get me everywhere I went, they never did and at least one of them always ended up dead. But this time there was a lot, and I mean a lot of them. There was a huge crowd holding, knives, guns, swords even arrows. I just had my gun, but I could kill more of them quicker than they could shoot me in the head. I got out my gun and jumped on to the car roof, I started shooting them and shooting them, they were all falling to the ground aiming at me, but now shaken and kept missing. Stave, The Deputy leader was there, he was quite tough for a 'Tiger member' to be quite honest, so i avoided him to start with. I knew I promised myself I would never kill one more person, but this was self defence, right?

****************

I looked down at the floor. There was 10 or 20 people lying there. Dead. I felt so much like my grandad that I started laughing. I looked across to see Andrea on the other side of the van, she was crying her eyes out, mascara dripping down her face. 'ELLIOT! I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU! HOW FUCKING COULD YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!' She screamed in my face. Before I could even try to make up an excuse she walked off, well ran off, slowing down a little later because of her injury. I tried running after her but she stuck her middle finger up at me as a warning sign saying 'come here and i will smash you so hard you wouldn't be able to feel your dick' so I stayed where I was after all. I looked around, all off them looked dead. I knew they were all dead, but we had to get out of her. The Tigers would know they were missing, their were over 20 of them at least all dead. I knew when tehy came after me they would mean business, and I would be the one dead. I hopped in the car and drove ahead, searching the roads for Andrea. I stopped 30 minutes later on the side of the road, I was starting to get worried. 'Rack city bitch, rack rack city bitch.' My phone started vibrating in my pocket. I picked it up and answered. 'Hello?' I said warily. 'Oh hi Elliot, it's Dragon, or maybe Daniel, the leader of the Tigers, I just thought I'd tell you, your girlfriends safe with me, no hard feelings ey mate?' He sniggered down the line. I tried to answer but he turned it off and the dialling tone played. He was a dangerous, dangerous man. And he has Andrea.