Part 6

Elliot's POV

He had Andrea. I needed to find her. I drove and drove through the lanes, it was now pitch black and animals ran across the road. 'Fuck off.' I said under my breath, steering out of the way every so often. I started to run out of gas, I knew this would happen. I was in the middle of nowhere, and I was going to be stranded alone in the night. For one moment in my life I was actually scared. There were people after me, very dangerous people. Joshua already has Andrea, he's a former rapist and went into prison for GBH last year or so, when he came out was the time when I'd killed Cameron, the Tigers form leader, with my bare hands. He attacked me the next day, I was in hospital for a week but dismissed myself to return to the warehouse. Half of the gang had been wiped out, and earlier today was my vengance towards Joshua, no one messed with me, no one. And now, no one messed with Andrea. I halted as I saw a dog run across the lane. But then when I tried to start, the engine wouldn't roar, the gas had ran out, and I was stuck. I started swearing and kicking the seats, angry with myself for letting Andrea walk of like that. I started to drop off when I heard a loud bang at the window. I turned it down to see a girl outside, about my age with her make up down her face and bruises all over her body. 'Help me, HELP ME PLEASE!' she sobbed, tears streaming down her face. I signalled for her to get in and locked the car door. 'I got no gas.' I sighed at her, taking in the state of her body. 'They raped me.' She cried. 'A gang of boys, the raped me.' I looked at her in horror, I would never rape someone, I was a murderer, I'd done drugs, I'd beat people up, tore their lives apart, but rape was out of the question. I picked up my cellphone and called 911. 'Ambulance.' I called down the line, I said we were in the middle of nowhere. 'Well that helps.' The woman on the other end of the line said, then hanging up. 'Someone will be on their way, don't worry.' I whispered, cupping her cheek. She nodded. She wasn't really the best looking of girls if I was honest, her face was an egg shape and she wore these funny red leggings with holes in them. But still, I waited with her till the ambulance arrived. When i saw them I climbed through to the back. 'Right listen here.' I told her. 'They cannot see me, understand? I have done some very bad things, so make up some story and I will climb in the van with you, ok?' She just stared at me puzzled but nodded. I hid under the seats and watched her get taken away by the ambulance crew. They towed the car with me in the back, still hidden, It took about an hour till we got to the hospital, but when we got there I went in for a coffee, hiding my face, that's when I saw her. I looked to a ward on the right. It was Andrea.

*****************

I ran in there and she was surrounded my doctors. One stared at me. Oh no. I knew him. I'd killed his son, he was a member of the tigers, vile and sick, but I knew he would remember me. Surprisingly he didn't. 'It's a coma, she might not wake up, you could try talking to her, she can hear you, but remember this could be your last words.' He said gravely. I felt myself crying. 'What happened?' I said, feeling my voice getting raised. 'She's been a victim of Grievous Bodily harm.' He responded, leaving the room. I went and sat by her leaning my head on her chest. 'Andrea, we may not talk much, and yeah, I may be your stalker, but I love you, you do know that, don't you?' I whispered to her, I thought I felt her hand touch mine, but I knew I was kidding myself. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, but woke up to a loud bang. The door went up in flames and so did the corridor, I heard people screaming, there had been an explosion right outside this ward. I banged on the red hot window but it was no use, we were trapped. I stared at Andrea on her life support. I ran over to her, then it happened again. BOOM. I flew back and banged my head on the metal trolley, falling to the ground, flames burning around me.