Part 14

Elliot's POV

I didn't actually believe he'd do it. But it looks like I was wrong. He started beating me up, I didn't know my brother was this strong, I couldn't see so I just took the pain, I'd been beat up enough times in my life to last this. We stopped at the field, well it felt like the field I was being dragged across. I felt him dragging my sore, beaten body across the bloody grass. I was suddenly dropped at such a halt that I winced at the pain. Finally my blindfold was taken off and I was beaten in the face and kicked in the stomach. I just led there and let it happen to me, it's not like it was the worse I'd ever been through. James started kicking me in the head, each side he went to he kicked several times, kicking me in the legs, weakening my kneecaps so I couldn't stand even if I wanted to, he then picked me up and tied me to a chair in the middle of the field, sticking duck tape to my mouth.

**********

I was frozen. I couldn't stop him, he was mad, crazy, he was my brother. He whispered shit in my ear, about how he knew I killed mum and dad, about how Andrea was also going to be dead after me. He circled me with a shotgun shooting the air thinking he could scare me. I had to admit, I was a little scared. He started prodding me and smashing my head against the chair. I had blood all over my body, if someone had seen me passing by they'd think Shaun of the dead was a real film. James walked to his van and put the shot gun in, I tried to make an escape but this time it was impossible. He took out a long wrapped up item from his boot and walked over to me. I knew it was a gun, probably just a new fully loaded one or something. He walked in front of me then pointed it to the left side of my head. 'Anything you'd like to say...brother?' he hissed right in my ear. I sighed, maybe this was the moment I died, shot by my own brother. 'You're a twat, no one ever wanted you, mum and dad always told me how they thought I was the better child, they HATED you!' I shouted at him after he removed the cloth from my mouth. I could see a tear in his eye but he tried to stay strong. 'Bye Elliot.' He whispered. The gun was fired. He had shot me in the head.