The Last Chapter - Part 15

Andrea's POV

I woke up in a hospital...again. But this time I was alive, I could see, hear and talk. A doctor came in and examined me, telling me I was lucky to me alive as afterwards the car had toppled over. Oh shit, I thought. Elliot was gonna kill me. The doctor carried on. 'Oh yes, I forgot to mention that the baby is fine.' I was frozen. Baby? What fucking baby? I felt my head and fell asleep forgetting to question the doctor. I was there for a while, in dream land until I finally woke up to see an empty room, the doctor had gone a while ago. I tried to stand but I'd broken my ribs to I attempted a few times then gave up and went back to sleep. I was in and out of consciousness, and my head throbbed. I then remember about the baby, how could I be pregnant? Then I remembered, me and Elliot had...y'know, last week or so. I said it was protected but I wasn't really sure, I was a bit drunk to be fair. Elliot. I then remember he'd been kidnapped. What had happened to him? I knew I needed to tell the doctor but I couldn't get the police involved, Elliot would never forgive me. I'd let him down so much already, and when he found out he'd be a dad I actually thought he might be pleased..

************  

The doctors came back in and said I had to stay in for a few nights, I was so worried about Elliot. He hadn't contacted me since the night before, and I was sure The Tigers had him, and after seeing that note I cried at thinking what they'd do to him. But Elliot and me had escaped a lot, over the past week or so I've been kidnapped several times, he'd been beat up several times, but we were still here, safe, well I was. I texted him a few times but then realized his phone was under my seat, well that's where I had left it. I stayed awake all night thinking about my baby, would it be a boy, girl? But what if it grew up to a life like Elliot's, no parents, a murderer, looking around their shoulder ever 5 minutes just to check in case someone was out to get them. I sighed. Then a thought flashed through my mind. That night I thought about something, I couldn't sleep and my mind was wondering. I started to think of the weeks before I was kidnapped, and to now, how my life has changed for the bad and the good. Then I remembered something from last week. The night I had been kidnapped my Joshua, The Tigers leader. He had attacked me, but that wasn't it, he had also....raped me. He didn't use protection. Then it hit me in the face, I had to face the fact. Could my child belong to the dead vile Joshua?