Part 13

Andrea's POV

He was gone, I couldn't see him anywhere. 'ELLIOT!' I shouted looking around and inside of the van. I was still wary of the pedo tramps after me but they seemed to have gave up. I looked in the back but he wasn't there. I tripped over a rock and swore to myself. I rattled around in the front of the car until I found a torch, It was now 4am and getting really chilly. There was blood stains all over the floor, and tyre marks behind the van. They wasn't from Elliot's van. Who had been here? I carried on walking when I saw a bullet on the floor. I immediately thought the worst and started panicking. I looked all around but there was still no sign of Elliot. I started calling him again and again. I sighed. If I wanted to stay with Elliot then maybe I'd have to accept the fact that one of us would get kidnapped every day, well that's what it seems like. I sat down and that's when I saw something. It was a note, scribbled with a red pen and the other half in an orange pencil. It read: 'He's killed Joshua, yeah the fucking loved up leader of the street gang, thinks he's all hard and manly, shooting our leaders every time a new one comes along, but this time he can't, do you want to know why? Because I'm going to kill him, He's my brother but not anymore he won't be, just wait....'

**************

I knew who had kidnapped Elliot, and I had to find them. I climbed back in the van, but the drivers seat this time and started the engine. Although I did have a slight problem, I couldn't drive. I tried moving the wheel but I ended up crashing into a pile of cardboard boxes near the wall. I sighed and reversed, until I finally got myself onto the main road. I was listening to love songs on the radio, driving along the road slowly and warily, although I was getting used to it. I thought about maybe having lessons sometime in the future, if I was still alive. I turned the music up and started to get a bit drowsy, I slapped my face twice, one on each cheek to keep me alert. I didn't know where I was going, I didn't know where Elliot was, but I had some sort of clue where they might have him. It was the field. Been as Joshua had been killed there, they probably wanted to repeat the process on Elliot. I knew where it was as I had been there enough times, not out of choice of course. I turned a corner, nearly going off the road but I stayed there firmly. But then I realized, I didn't know what the brake was, I couldn't stop the car if I couldn't find the break! I started fiddling around, opening the roof and turning the heating on and off. I wasn't paying any attention on the road. I saw a figure in front of the car and I swerved, feeling a bump under the tyres. I kept hold of the wheel but the car fell down towards the bushes, I was bumping up and down as I went forward and smashed my head. The car started rolling over and over, until I was balancing on a cliff, alone.