Chapter 29

***A few years later when Will, Julia, Ralph and Lora both attended college***

I sighed. Knowing that Will wasn't with me for college made me so miserable. But at least Lora's with me. We both got accepted at the same college. Will and Ralph were far away at Montelea while the both of us are here at Massachusetts attending at Harvard University.

I don't miss a day without thinking of Will. Thinking what it would be like if he was here beside me, kissing and cuddling after a stressful day of classes.

Sometimes during class hours, I would daydream and forget to pay attention to the discussion of the teacher in front of us.

I Skype with him every night but I not only miss his voice and appearance. I miss his presence, the brushes of his tender lips against mine and I missed his touch. I missed everything about him. Like I couldn't think straight whenever I realize that he's not beside me, glancing every time and smiling at me.

Yeah, I know, Lora's there and we have girly night outs but that didn't seem to get rid of the sad fact that Will wasn't here with me.

I'm sure Lora also misses Ralph. I know she does.

I let my thoughts drift somewhere else as I heard the door squeak open. Lora sat on her side of the bed in our dorm. Yeah, we're roommates.

I don't even think it's coincidental. I mean, Lora and I are inseparable and the heavens know that. Ever since we both started hanging out, we're always together and that made me happy.

It's been four years since I've left Montelea to continue my studies here. Lora and I have wished to be accepted here since we were twelve. I couldn't just waste the opportunity to have good education. But all I wanted was Will to be here right beside me.

I've updated him with so many stuff and he does the same. Every morning, I wake up with good morning messages. Before I attend classes with Lora, I have a long talk with Will on the phone. Lora does the same with Ralph.

Lora and I both miss our boyfriends. And we both know that they miss us too. It's obvious from their messages to our video calls. They always say I miss you every single day and we miss them as much as they miss us.

We both get so many I love you's  from them and we'll never get tired of saying that we love them too.

We also miss our parents and other friends. I miss Aunt Carla and surprisingly, I miss Ashlee and her annoying personality whenever Will's around.

We've been here for four years and our graduation ceremony will be held two weeks from now. I'm supposed to be excited finally finish but I can't. If only Will was here to see me receive my diploma but I know that he's busy with his own stuff at Montelea.

Like every afternoon after classes, Lora and I both pop out our phones and begin to call or text our boyfriends.

I punched in Will's number and waited for Will to pick up.

He did after a few moments but his voice was in a whisper. "Hey babe. How are you?"

It feels great to hear his voice again even if I just heard it this morning. "Great. How about you?"

I could feel the smile in his voice. "Now that I can hear you, I feel great." He stopped talking for a few moments and I hear a lady's voice in the background. "Babe, I gotta go. I'm still in class. I'll call you as soon as I get out of this hell okay?"

I giggled. "Okay."

"Bye. I love you. Ugh. If only I could kiss you right now."

"Sadly, you're far away to do that." I laughed and so did he. "I love you too."

He then hung up.

I groaned in frustration and picked my backpack up from the floor.

I glanced at Lora and pouted. "Is Ralph busy too?"

She nodded quickly and rolled on her bed. I was looking at her until she fell on the floor with a loud thud and I immediately burst out in laughter.

I pretended to wipe an imaginary tear from laughing. "Stupid, stupid little Lora."

Rubbing her butt to lessen the pain, she glared at me and dashed towards my bed which was on the other side of the room.

I screamed when she pounced on me. I got up from the bed and ran across the room as she was chasing me.

Being me, I grunted in pain when my side hit the corner of the table. I stopped in my tracks on fell down on the floor.

With Lora being Lora, it was her turn to laugh. "Nincompoop!"

She lowered her arm and tried to help me get up. But instead, I pulled her arm with so much force that she stopped laughing and squealed. "Eek!"

We were now on the floor. Groaning in pain.

When our bodies didn't feel that much pain from our stupid actions, we both stared at the room's pale blue ceiling.

"Hey Juls..." Lora began without taking her eyes off of the ceiling.

"Hmm?"

"From one to ten, how much do you miss Will? I miss Ralph so much so mime has to be a ten."

"From one to ten huh? I miss Will..." I stopped and exhaled. "I miss him so much that not even the biggest number can reach."

After a while, Lora sat up and faces me with an excited face. As if a brilliant idea cane across her head. "Lora, why don't we invite Will and Ralph to our graduation ceremony?"

My face lit up. "Oh my gosh, yes! That's perfect!"

"Duh. Of course it is."

Montelea universities always have their graduation ceremonies two months after the graduation month of most universities like Harvard.

"Let's tell them about it tomorrow!" Lora suggested.

"Yeah, we'll call them tomorrow. Ooh, I just hope they can come!"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Okay, guys, okay. I'm currently finishing chapter 30 so please be patient. I'm doing it as quickly as I can.

With so much love and chicken nuggets,

Brit❤