Chapter 33

I was making my way out of the bedroom and ran across the hallway to the bathroom. I pushed my finger to my stomach and puked. I was feeling very nauseous and I needed help to get up. Will isn't home. He's working at his very own company miles away from our house that his mom gave to us. 

I had this demon-like hunger and I hurriedly went down the stairs after flushing out my lunch. I didn't want to call Will. He might get worried about me and leave his work. I don't want that.

Maybe some shopping will make me feel better, I thought.

At the mall, after buying the stuff that I wanted but don't actually need, I passed by a drugstore in the mall. Holding my shopping bag on one side and my purse on the other, I walked around the store, in search of something that I really need. Pond's Acne Clear facial wash? No. I was already blessed with clear skin. Condoms? No, Will's got that taken care of. 

As I was searching for something that I desperately needed, an object from the corner of my eye caught m,y attention.

I got close to where it was being displayed and visibly gulped. A pregnancy test. 

Wait, am I really pregnant? I think not. Will and I use protection all the time. It's not like we don't want to have a child, We do, actually. We just don't know if we're ready to face the challenges that comes with having a child.

Well, it's worth a try. 

***

I reached home and placed my stuff on the kitchen counter. Will's sleeping on the couch so I just planted a kiss on his forehead.  I took out the test and arched my eyebrow. Finally, I went to the bathroom and did the test. 

I was doubting it, actually. How on earth would I be pregnant? Pfft. This test must be made by scammers. 

But just to make sure...

Fucking hell.

Two red freaking lines appeared in front of my freaking face and guess what? I don't even know what it freaking means. Is it negative because it's red? Or is it positive because it has two lines? Wait... It's red which means a negative thing. And the two lines are representing letter N and letter O. Which means NO. 

Pfft. It means NO. I'm a fucking genius.

Oh well, Google was made for a reason. 

wHAT ON EARTH DO tWO LINES IN A FREAKING PREGNANCY TEST MEAN?!!   I typed on my PC. 

I then read the information.

With some pregnancy tests, one line means the test is negative and you're not pregnant and two lines mean that the test is positive and you're pregnant.

Did I just read that right?

My jaw was just dropped open and I tried to breathe in what I have just read.

Sweet motherfucker, I'm pregnant?

SCAM. Please tell me that this test was just for a dollar at a sketchy drugstore and it was sold by scammers. Please, please, please.

I got the other test from the paper bag. I bought two just in case. 

I did the same thing. And there they were again. Two red lines.