Chapter 5: The Masquerade Gown

July 2nd, 12 days until the Ball [Midnight]
"Ooh! Marinette, what about this gown! It's so pretty and would match Chat Noir's suit!" Tikki squealed.

Back on Marinette's room, she was in her pajamas and they have begun looking through Marinette's designs for a gown to wear for the masquerade. Marinette wanted to wear her own original gown to stand out. She had already promised Alya a dress. After the bet happened Marinette lost any hope she had of going with Adrien because she had to go with Chat. But still going with Chat would be fun and the dress Tikki found is gorgeous and would match Chat.

"That's true Tikki, oh! And I still have to make a bow tie for Chat. I wouldn't want him to go without something to wear!" Marinette said.

"So is this the dress?" Tikki asked.

The gown is black and red. The top is a Queen Anne black lace on top of black silk with metallic red embroidery that shimmers in the light. The back is an open cutout. The bottom is ballgown design with a petticoat underneath. The bottom was called a princess bodice. The inner skirt is deep red lace and the outer skirt is black lace. The petticoat underneath is the same deep red, so if she twirled the red would comes up from underneath. a red sash separates the top from the bottom. The sash is the same deep red as the inner skirt. Its truly gorgeous.

{This is my own design and drawing of the gown, let me know what you think! Better drawing coming soon!}

Marinette smiled and nodded her head. 

"And I'm taking a blind guess that this dress design with 'ALYA' written on it is Alya's gown." Tikki giggle

"Ya. I'll have her to approve it on Monday when she's coming over to discuss the plan for going to the Ball."
Marinette said.

Tikki looked over the designs and noticed one crucial thing missing.
"Marinette, where are the masks?"

Marinette froze.
"Masks...masks... gasp MASKS!!! I completely forgot to design masks. Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no! I'm going to be busy enough, but now the masks!!"
Marinette continued to freak out until Tikki shouted in her cute Kwami voice:
"Marinette!!! Calm down! It's not the end of the world. You handle being Ladybug and Marinette all the time, just relax, you can handle this and it will be fine!"

Marinette relaxed. Tikki was like a counsler for her, calming her when she gets too anxious and helping Marinette deal with her crush on Adrien.

"Thanks Tikki. I don't know what I'd do without you."
Marinette said. Tikki flew over to Marinette and gave her a hug. Marinette is unlike any Ladybug Tikki ever had before. Marinette is living in a time where there is so much hate and bullying that Akuma attacks come often. She has more work then any other Ladybug and Marinette still is positive and pulls through.

Suddenly, They heard a clit, clit on the roof. Tikki quickly flew into Marinette's pocket and Marinette headed towards the roof. Time to face her date.