Chapter 23: Quebec

July 8,6  days until the Ball[Late Afternoon]

Tikki and Plagg had just started to show the 4 kids what happened in Quebec. The Epic Battle happened in 1604, when Max was 16 and Addi was 14. They will get glimpse's of Max and Addi's lives. This is what they see.

1588

A blue-bell eyed baby boy has just been born. The mother and father held the adorable baby close.

"Let's name him Maximillian." The mother said, crying tears of joy.

"Max" The father said, gently touching the boy's head. "He'll do great things."

1590

(Max is 2)

Max is waiting in the kitchen while his mom is giving birth to who will become Max's best friend, his sister.

"Max, you can come in now." His father called.

Max shly walked into the room, and went to his mother's side. The bluebell eyed boy looked his brown-eyed baby sister. Max smiled.

"What's her name?" He asked.

"What do you think we should name her, Max?" His mother asked.

"Addi." Max said.

"Addi; Adalicia, that sounds wonderful." His father said.

"Adalicia means nobility. She'll be our little princess." Mother said, lightly kissing Addi's forehead."

Max smiled at his sister. Addi opened her eyes and stared right at Max, she smiled back.

1596

(Max is 8, Addi is 6)

"Max! Wait up!" Addi yelled as she ran to catch up to her brother. They were going to go sledding down a hill. Max and Addi love to sled and do other outside activities, but their favorite activity is singing with each other. They each have extradoniary voices, especially for kids.

Max and Addi got on the sled, ready to go down the hill, when they saw a man who must be a bit older than their parents fall down and drop his cane. Max and Addi immediately left the sled. Max started to help the man up while Addi grabbed the cane and placed it in the man's right hand.

"Thank you, children." The man said. "Very kind of you."

"No problem." Addi said.

"Do you need help getting to your house?" Max asked.

"Max! Addi!" Their mother yelled.

The man started walking away. "No. It seems like your mom needs you. Thank you again."

Max and Addi went back to their home. Wayze appeared from the coat pocket of the man.

"Master, they definitely have the heart and mind to be Ladybug and Chat Noir, but shouldn't we find older kids for the task? These kids are far too young."

The man laughed. "Wayze, these kids are the chosen ones, we must wait until they are old enough to protect Quebec. If they survive the years and still are the same kids we saw today, then they will get the miraculous'. I can feel it. "

1597-1602

{Clips of Max and Addi's lifes from those years are shown. We see them get tested by the Great Guardian many more times. And succeed. But they are still clueless as to their destiny. Max and Addi work at the family's luxurious lodge and tavern by singing. They have started to help run the lodge the last couple years.. The 2 kids are extremely close. Their family is one of the wealthier families in the area; because of this when they are old enough, they will have an arranged marriage. Back then if you are poor you marry for love. The higher class usually has arranged marriages, not for love. The age for marriage has recently changed for 12(Girls) and 14(Boys) to 18(Girls) and 22(Boys).