Chapter 31:We'll Meet Again

At their school, Nino waited for Alya to show up for the last worthless hour of school. The hour of school where no one brings anything, the useless day where you listen to music and say goodbye to everyone for summer. Nino perked up when he saw someone walking into the room, but it was just Chloe. He sighed. When is she going to show?

"Hey Nino!"

NIno turned his head towards the door again. It was..just Marinette. A small smile on her face. She had some band-aids over her cheeks. Tikki waved from Marinette's purse.

"Hey." Nino waved

"What's wrong? Are you tired?" Marinette asked. She sat down in her usual spot.

"Alya didn't tell you?" Nino asked.

Marinette furrowed her eyebrows. "Tell me what?"

Nino sighed. He turned around to face Marinette in her seat. "After you guys left, Alya and I got into a small fight and I may have called the Ladyblog stupid, and...walked away in anger?"

"You called the Ladyblog stupid? Why?" Tikki asked.

"I was just angry, I didn't mean it. She was really pissed at me, I thought I'd give her the night to cool down. I feel so stupid." Nino said.

"That was a good idea." Marinette said.

"She probably feels silly for your fight too." Tikki said. "I'm sure you guys will be fine."

"Thanks."

Adrien came in  next.

"Hey Nino, did you apologize to Alya yet?" He sked, while giving Marinette  a kiss on her cheek. Nino shook his head. Marinette patted Nino's shoulder.

"I haven't seen her yet." 

"You humans fight over the silliest things!" Plagg commented.

"Really, Plagg? You once refused to talk to me for a month just because I refused to steal cheese for you." Tikki replied, she and Plagg then held a short staring contest in which Tikki won.

"Fine, Kwamis may have silly fights too." Plagg admit. Adrien chuckled.

"Boys.." Marinette and Tikki said in sync. Tikki smiled up at Marinette. 

A few minutes later, Alya walked in and sat down in her desk without a word.

"H-hey Alys." Nino hesistated. "Sorry about last night, I was an idiot, can you forgive me?'

Alya looked up and turned her head to the small group. 

"Marinette, Adrien, can we schedule an interview for the Ladyblog? I sure there must be 1000 things more important than my dumb blog, but it's important to me." Alya said, facing Adrien, but directing her words towards Nino.

"Alya, i'm sorry, I didn't mean it. You know how much I love the Ladyblog..and you."

Alya laughed. "You sure about that?"

"Alya?" The group questioned.

"I won't forgive you Nino, not now, not ever." Alya said. "We're through."

Nino tried to reason with her but couldn't.

...

"You need to go where?"

Adrien and Marinette had gotten into the car with Nathalie and Gorilla. Adrien was supposed to have his Chinese study with Nathalie before they head to the park for a photo shoot. The kids have just informed Nathalie that they need to see Master Fu immediately.