Chapter 24: The Irony

PLEASE READ So I'm thinking of renaming my book to Miraculous TLCN Reveal. TLCN stands for Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir. I want Chat to have credit in the title. Comment ur opinion pls!

UPDATE I CHANGED THE NAME TO TALES OF THE BUG AND CAT, THE WORDS ABOVE ARE OLD AND USELESS AND UNNECESSARY!!! Thanks for reading this and thanks to @Sappire1318 (idk if I did that right) for commenting on it, because I wouldn't have noticed this if they didn't comment.

À bien tôt

_______
July 9th, 5 days until the Ball [Midday]

Adrien and Marinette are at school. The news they hear after school will be shocking...does that mean bad news or good news; you will find out....

Gabriel walked into the dining room with a thick folder. While they aren't eating, the dining room is where Gabriel mostly works. "Nathalie, what time is the meeting with the press scheduled for today?"

"Half past noon, sir. TVi wants to get an exculsive after the rest of the press leaves. Should I schedule that for after."

"If I gave them any exclusive, the other news stations will be breathing down my necks for one. Tell them no. Call the Dupein-Chang residence to see if they and the daughter can come over to dicuss the internship, I need to know asap." Gabriel said.

"Of course." Nathalie said, she walked out of the room to make the call.

{Sabine} Hello, Tom & Sabine Bakery. This is Sabine. How may I help you?"

{Nathalie} Hello Mrs. Chang. This is Nathalie, Gabriel Agreste's personal assiantant. I'm calling to see if your family would like to come over this afternoon to discuss an internship for Marinette at Gabriel.

{Sabine} Wow! That sounds like a great opportunity. I'm sure Marinette would love to have it.

{Nathalie} If you and your husband can come to the Agreste Mansion at 3pm, I can arrange for Marinette to take the car here with Adrien directly from the school.

{Sabine} Thank you. We'll see you then. Good bye.

{Nathalie} Bye.

After getting off the phone, Nathalie headed back into the dining room. "They'll be here after school."

"Good."

Meanwhile, at school...

"Chat! Behind you." Ladybug shouted in warning.

Their teacher, Mrs. Bustier, was akumatizied and became Teacher Terror. She got fed up with Chloe's attitude(which will end soon), Adrien and Marinette coming to class late, half the class not paying attention, and all the crap that goes down. So she's going to teach them a lesson. ;) Pun intended.

Chat jumped to the side and avoided a giant calculator to the head. Teacher Terror created gigantic calculators and rulers and threw them at the superheroes. If the rulers hit you, you couldn't move for 12 seconds. The calculator would just hurt you. SO not that bad... "She keeps throwing in a pattern, we need to calculator (calculate her) moves. Ready, Mar?" [Get it? It's a bad pun. that's what makes it good.]

Ladybug blocked a ruler and ran to his side, fighting back to back. Alya was filming them from a safe distance away. Nino stood besides her, waiting for the battle to be over.

"Chat, remember you can't call me my civilian name while we're transformed. Someone can hear you and find out..., and that pun was worse than usual." Ladybug smirked. She attempted to trap Teacher Terror with her yoyo but T.T. (Teacher Terror) caught the yoyo and pulled it towards herself. "Woah!"