Chapter 15: A Dream Isn't a Wish

Get it? A Dream is a wish your Heart Makes

___________________________________________________________

July 4th, 10 Days until the Ball [Dawn]

Tikki's POV (Don't expect 1st Person POV a lot! 😂)

Uh? What am I doing here?

I looked around. I was in a forest. I smelt the sea-salt air nearby from the river. The oak trees were thick and tall. There was some houses built nearby. It's night and there's a light fog near the river. Butterflies flew flew through air, releasing a dark light from their wings. It's Daytime. French and English were being whispered throughout the land.

Wait. No...I'm in Quebec. Its 1604. How can this be? I was- I was just in Paris with Marinette.

A small shadow came towards me from the fog. I moved closer to see who. It was Plagg. I sighed.

"Plagg?" I whispered. "Plagg! what's going on?"

He wouldn't meet my eye. I flew up to him and forced Plagg to look up. He continued to fly forwards. I followed. Plagg's eyes were dull, drained of joy.

"What's going on? Where's Marinette? Adrien? Why are we here?" I freaked.

He ignored my question. Plagg moved next to me and sighed.

"We failed Tikki...we failed...." Plagg finally said.

The forest quickly became a dock. The day turned to dusk. The dock was on fire. Smoke filled the air and the darn butterflies kept appearing. Those darn butterflies. Folks ran away from true commotion. Except for two unlucky people.

Chat Noir and Ladybug. Otherwise known as Maximillian and Adalicia. Max and Addi. They're Fighting.

"No!" I cried. My voiced seemed to echo across the scene.
NOOOOnooooooooonoooooooo...

My voice quivered as my eyes became completely blue with tears. We do a few weird stuff when we're emotional.

"N-not again! I can't handle seeing this again!"

Chat Noir and Ladybug didn't notice my voice and continued fighting. Ladybug was crying and kept saying:  "please Max! Don't make me! You're better than this! It's me! Please!"

Chat Noir said nothing. Now he wasn't even Chat Noir. His light blue cat eyes were wicked purple and his suit was white. He was Chat Blanc.

La bataille épique entre le pouvoir et l'amour.

The Epic Battle between Power and Love.

I screamed out in agony as I flew forwards to end this. I didn't know how I was here but I was. I had to try to save them. Ladybug struck Chat Noir down.

"No!"

"It's no use..." Plagg said from behind me.

I touched Ladybug and suddenly Adalicia's deep brown eyes changed to blue. Bluebell blue.

I'm horrified. Marinette stood before me. Ready to kill. She took Chat Blanc's baton. I looked at Chat Blanc, instead of blue turned purple eyes, I saw Adrien's bold green eyes. Marinette struck Adrien in the chest.

Marinette killed Adrien.

------

"AAAAH!" Tikki screamed.

"Tikki!?" Marintte half shouted. Tikki's screams woke a sleeping Marinette up immediately. Her hands flew up in the air and into a fighting position.

Tikki was panting.

"Did you have a bad dream?" Marinette asked. It was 6:28. Her alarm would go off in two minutes.

"Ya. A nightmare. Don't worry about it." Tikki said. She couldn't have this conversation. No one would understand. No one except Plagg.

"Marinette I know you don't want to talk to Adrien but I need to speak to his Kwami Plagg. It's important but I can't really explain. It's confusing."

Marinette shivered a bit at the mention of Adrien. "Uh-u-uh sure. I'll figure something out. What's Plagg like?"

Tikki gave a small smile. "He's a bit impatient and reckless, but a mush at heart."

"Ha."

BUP BUP BUP BUUUP BUP BUP BUUUP

"Uugh!" Marinette moaned. She rolled over and hit her alarm clock. "Time to get ready for school. Mom! I need help getting up!" She yelled downstairs.

___________________________________________________________________________

Btw the butterflies have been mentioned a few times already. They are a motif. They are important.

If you don't know what a motif is, go to your ELA teacher fast.