Chapter 4

We were up in the air. I was looking out the window though there was nothing to see.

"Whatcha thinkin' 'bout?" Bryce asked. "Nothing" I said. I looked away. What's gonna happen to us? I mean, I know that I'm with a very intelligent group here, but I just feel so uncomfortable about this whole thing.

The helicopter started to wobble. I held on to my armrests.

"What's going on?" I asked to one in particular. "Air turbulence." Briana replied. I nodded and continued to hang on as our helicopter moved up and down and all around.

We finally arrived, an hour later, in our destination. Midway Forest had many big, tall trees. It covered things on the ground quite well. We went to a house and knocked. A pretty lady opened the door. "Yes?" She asked as she stepped out. She was wearing a medieval dress. Its color was as green as the forest around her. She wore a flower crown and floral bracelets. "General Shaman!" She said as the general stepped out. "Come in everyone." She invited. We followed her into her home. On our left side was a living room and on our right was another living room. They both had furniture medieval style the colors of green and gold. She gestured for us to sit down.

We all sat down while she served coffee and juice and crackers. So this is what it feels like to be in medieval times.

They started talking about their plans to get out of the forest and into the other kingdom. I didn't really care. I know, ironic. I was so excited to be free, and now I complain. I'm sorry. But I don't understand what I'm feeling right now.

"Ria?" "Oh hmm?" I ask the general. "Would it be fine with you if we brought you to Legi?" He asked me. "Sure. I guess." "It's settled then. We'll take her to Legi. But go on foot or on horse. We must not be obvious. Bryce, Briana, and Sheila will accompany her. You are all fighters. Be safe." And with that said, we all got up. Lady Gwen, our host, provided us with horses and extra food.

We thanked them all and were on our way.