Chapter 10

We had a good rest last night. We got up at 10:00 am and got dressed. We wore a plain riding outfit. Khakis with a shirt and vest, and knee high boots. We ate a quick breakfast then went to the stables to get our horses.

My horse was named Tima. Why? I have no idea. We saddled, then went on our way.

We first went to the bookstore. It was a huge store filled with books and stationary things. Next, we went to different stores to look at outfits, while Bryce went to the video store.

We spent the whole day looking through shop windows aka window shopping. We also went to the Fair Grounds. It wasn't a fair though. It was a beautiful park where you could ride your horses freely, swim in the pool, feed ducks in the lake, take a stroll, or play in the playground.

We stayed there for a picnic lunch then spent a few more hours enjoying the park.

Afterwards, we went back to the mansion. While dinner was being prepared the teens went on a walk in the gardens behind the mansion.

"What do you think will happen now? I mean, we're already here." I said.

"We're not sure exactly." Briana said quietly. "What?" I exclaimed. "Sorry Ria. Maybe Sheila knows." Bryce said looking ashamed. "It's all right." I say as I put my arms around the twins. "It's ok. I just thought you already had a plan." I said. "Come on. I wanna show you something." Lia says.

We follow her to the back of the garden. To be more specific, the garden had beautiful tall pines formed into a rectangle. There were shrubs and bamboo lining the sides too. Beautiful and various flowers were planted in neat rows and columns. There was also a fountain in the middle with a flower on the top.

"What is that?" Briana asked. "It's a jewel flower actually. There's a diamond in the center. See?" Lia said. We looked as she brought the flower down. We gazed in awe. It was such a beautiful thing.

"Hello there kids. Enjoying?" Uncle Reggie says as he comes behind us. "Yes, sir." Bruce says. "Good. Now come along. Dinner is ready." We followed him to the dining room where the delicious aroma filled us once again.

We ate and ate and ate. The food was so good.

We watched a movie in the living room after. But we didn't get to finish it because it was already 10:00pm. We went upstairs to our rooms to get some rest.