Chapter 9

We ate and talked. I got to know more about my family. And my mom. Turns out my friends had been right. My mom banned my aunt and her family once my dad and grandparents died. I asked her why, but no one knew.

Since we were guests, we had a luxurious room (as said before) where Briana, Lia and I stayed in.

We caught up and told her what we needed to do and what our plan was.

"So how are you gonna get out?" She asked Briana and me. "We don't know yet." Briana answered.

"Well. You'll think of a way. Good night." She said as she crept into her bed. "Good night." We said.

We crept into our beds and went to sleep. Well at least, we tried to. After 20 minutes, we couldn't. And so, we talked and planned how we could escape. We came up with like, 5 plans and none worked out.

"We should go to sleep. We don't know what tomorrow will bring." Briana said. I nodded then tried to sleep.

The next morning, after we changed and got our clothes back, we were summoned to the dining hall for breakfast. We met up with my aunt and our friends. (If you're asking/wondering my uncle is a General/Duke. Anyway...)

"Have you guys thought of what we can do?" I asked. "Umm, for what?" Bryce asked. "To get out of here, duh!" Briana said. "Umm, I thought we were going to Duchess Tasha's place then we'll leave..." Bryce started off. Briana and I did a face palm. Duh. How could we have forgotten that?

And so, after breakfast, and dining with the king and queen, we rode our horses to Aunt Tasha's place. It wasn't actually a "place." It was more of a mansion.

There were 12 rooms, 2 living rooms, and a kitchen, dining room, workout room, and study and library room. Big house huh? I know, I know. It's not as big as my castle, but still. Briana and Sheila shared a room, while I stayed with Lia, and Bryce had his own room. Why share rooms when there are many rooms to spare? Well, it would feel lonely of you stayed in a big room by yourself.

We talked and drew pictures, and shared stories till lunch. When lunch came, we ate with my aunt, uncle and Lia. We all talked about things to do, and sightseeing. So exciting.

After lunch, we stayed at the library, then rode around on our horses. We spent the rest of the afternoon swimming in a beautiful clear lake behind their stables.

We splashed around and swam till dinner.

"Come on kids! Time to eat!" Aunt Tasha said as she stood at the door wiping her hands on a cloth.

We got out, wrapped ourselves in towels, then went to our rooms to shower and change. We then went down to eat dinner. We planned everything for our sightseeing of Legi tomorrow. I'm so excited. I sure hope nothing goes wrong.