Chapter 13

The next morning, we ate breakfast, finished the movie we didn't get to finish, ate lunch, swam in the lake, then went horseback riding. The relaxing day went by to quickly for us. I was enjoying a day with my best friends, and now I'm sitting on the bed talking with my friends.

"We'll really miss you." Lia said. With her down low. "I just met my cousin, and instead of staying here, she has to go the castle and has to stay with the prince and the king and queen." She continues. I hug her. "Don't worry. I'll be back soon." I say. Briana hugs me too. I look at Bryce. "Bryce?" "Yeah?" "I'll miss you too." I say tackling him with a bear hug. He laughs while hugging me in return. "You're like my big brother. And Briana and Lia, like sisters. I'll really miss you guys." I say letting go of Bryce. With that, we all say goodnight and went to sleep.

The next morning, I rode in the carriage with Felix, the messenger, to the castle.

"Good morning Ria." The queen said as I met her in front of my room. "Good morning, your highness." I say in return. "This will be your room for the next two weeks. She says as she opens the door. I stood there with my eyes wide and my mouth hanging open.

When the doors open, there are twi couches on either side with another door. When you slide it open, you see a queen sized bed, a fireplace, a door leading to a big closet, a desk, and a mini library. It was amazing and beautiful. The walls were lavender and purple.

"Do you like it?" Queen Mariana asks me. "I really do your highness. Thank you!" I say. "Your welcome." She says with a satisfied smile on her face. "Please settle down. Andrew will pick you up for brunch." I nod then start unpacking.

These next few weeks would be exciting. At least, I hope it would be.

Andrew and I spent the days riding, swimming, reading, singing and playing instruments, and talking to his

Parents.

On the second to the last day, we were strolling in the gardens after dinner. "Ria?" "Yeah?" "My parents have changed their minds about you. They now know that you're nothing like your mom. They even said that you're more like your father." He said. I smiled at the thought of my father. How I missed him.

If only you were still here.

I thought. Andrew looked at me with an awkward face then looked away.

"What is it?" I asked. "Your mother has attacked Porban." He said still not looking at me. "What?" I exclaim. "She's already attacking? Why?" I say out loud. "She claims that my parents kidnapped you." He says with a sad face. "Oh." Is all I say. We walk back to the castle for dinner.

After the silent dinner, I went up to my room and went to sleep. I didn't want to think about my mom. Sadly, I knew I couldn't get away from it.