8

I walked outside zipping up my jacket. It was 11:25 pm and I'm going to a friend's house to watch Netflix and just chill.  Her name is Krystal. We used to date for a couple of months but then broke up because there wasn't any love, just lust. My mom and dad are asleep so why not take their car? They will never know that I took it. I got into the car and started it before pulling out the driveway and going down the street.

Once I made it to my destination I got out the car and walked up the porch. I knocked on the door And after about a minute or so the door open revealing Krystal. She lets me in and quietly closes the door. "You have to be quiet my parents are home"

"What do you mean your parents are at home? You told me that they weren't going to be here all week?!"

She covered my mouth with her hand "I didn't know they were coming back today" I rolled my eyes "we're not doing this...I'm not risking getting caught" she grabs my arm "they won't catch us I'll lock my door"

She pulls me upstairs and into her room. She closed the door and locked it. "Let's skip the Netflix and just get right into it" Dang it I really wanted to watch the beginning of finding dory, I only watched the ending.

Krystal pushes me on the bed crawling on top of me before pulling me by the collar of my shirt and smashing her lips onto mines. I locked lips with hers already feeling her tongue slowly entered my mouth. She grinds her hips on me before pulling away and latching her lips onto my neck.

***********

The sound of my phone awakens me from my sleep. I grabbed my phone accepting the call and placing it in my ear without opening my eyes.

"Hello?"

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?! AND WHERE IS MY CAR!!!?!" My eyes snapped open I looked around and noticed that I was still in Krystal's room.

"Fuck" I mumble "I'm on my way!"

"TELL ME WHERE Y-"

"GODDAMMIT MOM SHUT UP IM ON MY WAY!" I hang the phone up getting out of bed and quickly putting on my clothes. "Leaving so soon?" I looked back at Krystal.

"No shit" she frowns "are you coming back" I zipped up my pants "Nope, probably next week"

I grab my keys walking out the door and downstairs.

***

I pulled up in front of the house and cut off the engine. I sat there for a couple of minutes before getting out of the car. I walked into the house to see my mom standing there. "YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" My mom yelled I rolled my eyes then tossed her the keys. "Aren't you late for work?" I ask "YEAH, BECAUSE YOU MADE ME!"

"You could've taken the bus" she glared at me. "I'm not even going to deal with you...I'm going to let your father do it"

"Ooo like I'm so scared of him" I rolled my eyes turning around "where are you going?" 

  "None of your business"

I walk out of the house deciding to go to the Jauregui's. I walked down the street putting my hands in my pocket.
Once I got there I walked up the porch to the house and raised my hand up to knock on the door but before I could even knock the door open revealing an angry Lucy.

My heart started to speed up, what if she found out about what happened the other night? My fucking life would be ruin especially Lauren's. Just imagine your wife finding out that you slept with a 17-year-old. No doubt that you're going to jail. Lucy pushes past me walking to her car. I watched as she got in and sped off. I slowly walked into the house and closed the door.

"Lauren?" I called out I walked upstairs and into their room. Lauren was sitting on the bed with her head in her hands.

"Lauren are you ok?" I asked walking up to her sitting next to her.  "Do you want to talk about it?"

Can't help to be nosy. I always wanted to know, what goes on in this household. I placed a hand on her shoulder when she didn't answer. Not even a second later Lauren's hand wrapped around my neck.

She pushed me on my back hovering over me before smashing her lips to mine.

Lord have mercy on my soul.....

What're your type of girls or guys?

Sugar Mama (Lauren/ You) BOOK 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara