21

"Well since your little friends aren't coming I decided to invite somebody around your age. So you won't be the only teen ok?" My mom says as she tied her shoe. "Who?"

She stands up once somebody knocked on the door. She opens it "Dua" a smirk appears on my face as the brunette walks in. "Hey y/n"

I'm a bit surprised that my mom even invited her after what happened at the sleepover 2 years ago. "Hey"

"Thank you Mrs.Y/l/n for letting me come along" she smiles "no problem...just don't do anything that I wouldn't do ok" my mom says before grabbing her keys "we have to walk over to the Jauregui's house the van is parked there" my mom walks out.

Dua turns to me and smirk. "Surprised to see me?" I grabbed my bag off the couch. "Oh yes I am....especially since you were the reason that my parents found out about my sexuality and the reason I got suspended from school" she chuckles "you had a little fault in that too Y/l/n" we walked out the house.

"So are you and Lauren close" I furrowed my eyebrows "no why?"

"I saw you two a couple of weeks back at LA Tacos" I bite my lip "um she just wanted to award me for being a good babysitter" she nods "I'm surprised you didn't see me I was literally sitting a couple of tables down from you guys...it look like you guys were having fun" I licked my lips "yeah"

We finally got the older couple house. My mom and dad were already in the van. Lucy walked out the house. She looked annoyed once she noticed me she gave me a quick smile. She gets into the van.

We walked to the van and got in. Lauren walks out the house

She locks the door, which reminds me that I forgot to lock the door to our house

Oh well.

She gets into the van. She indeed had an annoyed yet guilty look written on her face.

"Who's excited because I am!" My mom says "oh yes I can't wait to roast some marshmallows but also relax this is actually me and Lauren first weekend without the kids this year...we need this" Lucy says chuckles.

Lauren and I made eye contact for a couple of seconds. I broke it and looked down at my lap.

The van starts to move. Dua nudges my arm I look at her as she hands me her phone. There was an article about Lauren.

It was about her and some girl kissing. My eyes widen. "Do you think Lucy knows?" Dua whispers to me. I looked up and shrugged. "I don't know maybe"

I glanced at Lauren who was looking down at her phone.

After about 2 hours of just sitting in the car...listening to the old people talk about nonsense, we finally arrived at the campsite.

I got out of the van. "Ok so the tents are already set up....we wanted to go all out this time...I didn't want them to sleep on the ground and I know you guys don't either so I bought some new and improved tents," Lucy says proudly with a smile.

"I don't think she knows. She looks so happy" Dua says I nod.

We walked over the Four white tents.

"As you can see everyone will have there own tent

"As you can see everyone will have there own tent...we didn't know you were coming but I wanted to stay on the safe side and bought an extra one" Lucy pointed to Dua who smiled.

I walked into the tent and placed my bag on the bed. I am happy that I got my own tent. But just thinking about sleeping alone in the woods just creeps me out just a little.

I walked out the tent knowing that I wouldn't have any time to rest. We do this little camping trip every year. So I already know what to expect.

Roasting marshmallows late at night. Making lanterns, scavenger hunts, catching fireflies, telling spooky stories, and skinny dipping.

Well actually we never did skinny dipping but since I actually have a friend with me this time I'm doing exactly that. Maybe by the time, everyone else is asleep.

I sat down on the log waiting for everyone. I left my phone on my bed because I already know there isn't any service. Lauren walks out the tent. Her eyes landed me, she quickly starts to walk over to me. I roll my eyes and stand up. "Y/n!"

"Y/n!" I huff turning to her "what?"

"Why are you acting like this? What did I do to make you so upset that we had to stop everything?" She whispers.

"I don't want to talk about this here-"

"Great we can go for a walk-"

"Or anywhere...just leave me alone ok...and try to be a loyal wife once" she furrows her eyebrows "excuse me?"

I shook my head "nothing"

I turn around walking over to Dua tent.

I looked back to see Lauren walking back over to her tent. "What were you two talking about?" I shook my head "nothing important...she was asking about how excited I was for this trip" I sat on her bed.

"Really?" I nod my head "you know old people and their questions" I chuckled.

"Right?".........

2 Favorite songs off of 'Fifth Harmony'?

Answer: DSYLM And Lonely night