Previsouly

"GODDAMNIT LAUREN LISTEN TO ME" I drop my phone on the bed and looked at her. "What?" She looks behind her before closing the door.

"Who's bra is this?" She pulls out a bra from behind her back. I cleared my throat standing up. "Uh isn't it your bra?" I reach over to take the bra but she snatched it away.

____
"Woah is that Mrs. Jauregui?" I looked up to see indeed Lauren. Her lips were pressed up against another woman. It wasn't Lucy, it was clearly a black girl.

_____

"Y/n!" I huff turning to her "what?"

"Why are you acting like this? What did I do to make you so upset that we had to stop everything?" She whispers.

"I don't want to talk about this here-"

"Great we can go for a walk-"

"Or anywhere...just leave me alone ok...and try to be a loyal wife once" she furrows her eyebrows "excuse me?"

I shook my head "nothing"

____

"Oh about time you came back...can I use your portable charge- oh?" My eyes widen.

"Dua it's not what it looks like", I say she raises an eyebrow, "I Uh I have to go" Lauren ran out going into her tent.

I quickly covered myself up.

"You And Mrs. Jauregui huh? Didn't see that coming"

_____

"You have to promise me that you'll stop what you're doing with Lauren"

I rolled my eyes "I'll stop when I'm ready" She hops off the bed "What are you doing"

"Telling your parents"

"Don't do that are you crazy!" I grabbed her arm pulling her to me. I closed the flap to the tent. "I can't promise you that I'll stop...because Lauren makes me feel to much...but I'll promise you that whatever Lauren gives me...I'll give it to you, well half of it" she raises and eyebrow .

_____

She chuckles after a few moments of silence she speaks. "Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Basically sums up the last couple of chapters.