20

"So what's happening this weekend?" Both Andrew and Maggie ask as I plopped down on my bed. "Well, my family and The Jauregui's are going out camping so I'm going to be alone with a bunch of adults...Yay me" I say sarcastically. "You should ask your mom if I could come," Maggie says sitting down next to me.

"She doesn't like you"

"Oh, right I forgot about that" she sighs laying back. "What about me. I'm pretty sure your dad doesn't want to be all by his self with all the ladies"

"He won't mind. He's always eyeing Lucy. It's disgusting" I cringed remembering that night clearly. "Oh your Dad does have a thing for Lucy" Maggie laughs "keep it down my mom in the other room"

"Too bad she's a lesbian" Andrew chuckles "and loyal" Maggie added I huffed "I'm bored let's go out. It's a Friday night and I don't want to stay cooped up in this room. They both nod standing up, We walked out of my room and went downstairs. "Where are you three going?" My mom asks "just going out. Nowhere in particular" she nods "ok have fun" she looks back down on her laptop.

We walked out of the house and got into my car. "We should go downtown...there's this new teen club and they are having a grand opening party tonight"

"I didn't wear the right clothes to go to a club Andrew," Maggie says "does it matter you look fine"

"I am wearing shorts that stop at my knees! No, I am not going to a club" I roll my eyes pulling out the driveway.

"I think it would be fun" I spoke I parked the car in a random place "y/n I don't want to go" Maggie whines.

"Ok chill let's just go get something to eat. Ruby Tuesdays it's on Andrew"

"What? Why me?!"

"You always have money. Lucy hasn't paid me yet"

He huffs "fine" we walked down the sidewalk. Sliding through a bunch of people.

"Woah is that Mrs. Jauregui?" I looked up to see indeed Lauren. Her lips were pressed up against another woman. It wasn't Lucy, it was clearly a black girl.

The two both pulled away. Lauren blushed before helping the girl into her car. I felt something in my chest. A very familiar feeling. Am I hurt by this? No, I can't be it's not like Lauren and I are together or anything.

She looks up and before she could even look at me I turned around. "Let's go somewhere else please"

"I can't believe she's cheating on Lucy.  Who would've known?"

"I hate cheaters. Lucy doesn't deserve this. Let's tell her" I turned to Maggie. "It's none of your business. So keep your mouth shut"

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What's wrong with you?" I shook my head "nothing"

Am I jealous?. Lauren cheating on Lucy with me. It shouldn't be surprising that she'll be with fucking someone else other than me. She's known for cheating. I shouldn't be hurt. I shouldn't feel bad. This was bound to happen. I should've seen it coming.

But now I have to watch Lauren kiss Lucy all weekend long. Knowing that she was just kissing another girl that wasn't me.

I sighed. If I feel this hurt seeing her with another woman, and we're not even together. No telling how Lucy will feel when she finds out.

I grab my phone and went to Lauren's contact.

You: What we're doing is over. I can't do this anymore

I placed my phone back in my pocket.

*******

I sat in the Lucy car as she was getting ready in the house.

I saw Lauren holding her two kids walking her car. She put the kids in the car before walking over to me.

She signals me to roll down the window. I did as told. "Good morning Mrs. Jauregui" I smiled at her "why haven't you been answering my text"

"Mrs. Jauregui, what do you mean? I only have your house phone number-"

"Cut the shit y/n. Why did you text me that last night" I sigh "what we're doing isn't right? I was thinking about Lucy and how she would feel if she found out about us"

"I fucking told you not to think about what she thinks" I roll my eyes. "Go take your kids to school Lauren"

She huffs "did I do something wrong"

Yes. Yes, you did.

"Lauren leave"

"Tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it. Y/n you don't know how much you mean to me-" I start rolling up the window. "Goddamnit Y/n don't roll that window up while I'm talking to you!"

She goes up the opens the door but I hurry up and lock it. She glares at me "if you think we're done with this conversation just know we're not" she growls before standing up streaking fixing her hair. Lucy walks out Lauren walks over to her and the two share a kiss.

I rolled my eyes. Lucy got into the car and she smiles at me. "Good morning y/n"

"Morning Mrs. Jauregui"

"Are you excited about the camping trip?" She asks with a smile pulling out of the driveway.

"Uh yeah. We leave today right?" She nods. I sigh "great"..........

Where are you from?

Answers: North Carolina