17

Previously on Sugar Mama:

"Oh no you deserve it you've been watching my children for a while now...take the money and do whatever you want with it"

The Jauregui's usually give me $30 when I babysit $10 for each kid.

But why $60.

"Are you sure? this is a lot of money"

"It's fine to buy you something nice" I smiled at her "well thank you..remember if you need me just call"

I open my door "Goodnight Y/n"

"You too Mrs. Jauregui"

"I-I should be going now" I say stepping back "oh why the rush? I still have to get you your money, and since my wife and the kids won't be home until seven, me and you can just chill"

"Um yeah ok I have nothing else to do" she gives me a smile "great I'll be back"

She walked to her room closing the door.

Holyshit.

I felt Lauren breath on the back of my neck, as her hands slide down on my hips.

"How much do you want?" She whispers in my ear making me furrow my eyebrows "what?"

"As in money you did walk my dog" she turns me around so that we was face to face.

We were really close. our noses was brushing against each other.

"Um" I find myself not being able to talk, which made her smirk.

She leans in so that her noes brushed against my cheek. "Just give me a number and that's how much I'll give you" she whispers.

"Uh" she was playing with the her of my shirt "10 dollars?"

"Are you sure?" I slowly nod.

She places her hands on my hips. "I'll buy you anything that you need and want. The only thing you have to do in return is please me, and let me do the same to you"

"Anything I want?" She smirks "you just got to name it"

I know, sleeping with a 30 year old married woman is bad.

But she had money and was willing to spend it all on me.
I could get anything I want, and I know that I sound greedy but Why would I shoot down an offer like that?

"So what do you say?"

"Deal"

"Excuse me" Lauren dropped the box "Lucy baby what are you doing here"

"I left my wallet"

"let me get that for you" Lauren grabbed the wallet off the night stand.

"I need to use the bathroom" Lucy makes her way to the bathroom.

"Wait Lucy no" Lucy walked into the bathroom as Lauren stood there in fright.

She quickly grabbed her robe wrapping it around herself.

"LAUREN!!!"