12

Your p.o.v

"So Jauregui where are you taking me?" I ask looking at her "well I was thinking of taking you too la-"

"LAME!"

She glanced at me furrowing her eyebrows "You didn't even let me finish"

"You were going to say a fancy restaurant name...I'm not even dressed up to go to a fancy restaurant"

"Well, you're wrong because I was going to say LA Tacos"  she smirks stopping at a red light. "Oh...really?"

"I don't like fancy restaurant Lucy the one who likes them" I nod looking out the window "you're ok with that...we can go somewhere else if you want"

"No it's good I never ate there before...I'm down for trying new food as long as it's better than Taco Bell"

"I think any restaurant is better then Taco Bell" I nod my head agreeing.

After a 15 minutes drive, we had finally at the restaurant. I got out of the car following Lauren inside. I moaned at the smell that hit nostrils. "I am so hungry right about now"

"Well lucky for you the food gets done super fast"

"Table for 2?" A woman asks Lauren Answers with a yes. The lady leads to a booth and gave us menus.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Ice tea"

"Lemonade"

The woman walks away. "How many times have you've been here?"

"A thousand times, me and the kids usually come here during the nights when Lucy is at work late"

The lady came back with our drinks "do you guys need any more time?"

"Yes," we both say I looked through the menu "what's good here to eat?"

"Everything" she chuckles "no I mean the best thing to eat if you haven't been here before"

"Oh you should try the nachos they are really good" I looked "there's like several different types of nachos"

I groan looking through the list before deciding to go with the shrimp nachos.

"What are you going to get?"

"The same as you"

Soon the waitress came back "we'll both get the Shrimp nachos" the waitress nods and walks away.

"You know we did so much fucking that we didn't really get a chance to get to know each other so tell me a couple of things about yourself," Lauren says "well what do you want to know?"

"Anything really...I want to know the real you"

I hummed "well I love different types of music I really don't have a taste. I enjoy watching cartoons more than real tv.."

I ended up telling her a lot more then I expected. I also learned a lot about her. Not long after the food came. I licked my lips at the sight.

"Holy fuck"

(I am hungry)

(I am hungry)

"I hope it tastes as good as it looks" she nods "trust me it's delicious"......

This was shit but I'm so tired but I haven't up updated since June 7th 🤷‍♀️

So why not

~Lociana❤️