14

"Get up!" I felt someone harshly shake my shoulders.  "GET THE FUCK UP!!" I open my eyes to be met with some brown ones. My eyes "Mrs. Jauregui w-what are you doing here" I quickly sat up "it doesn't matter I want you out my house right now!" She shouts grabbing my arm harshly and pulling inside.

"Yo let go of my arm...I can walk myself out" I snatched my arm out her grasp. The front door open revealing Lauren she furrows her eyebrows "what's going on"

"SHE HAD A GIRL OVER HERE! SHE'S BEEN DOING DRUGS AND DRINKING OUTSIDE, WHILE OUR KIDS ARE UPSTAIRS SLEEPING!!" Lauren turns to me "what?"

"I'm going to walk her home and tell her parents" Lucy pushes me out the house "baby I got it-"

"NO, I GOT IT" I walked down the porch "Lucy I got it just go check on the kids" I turned a left walking down the street.

"Y/n wait up" I heard Lauren. I continued to walk not waiting up for her. "Y/n!" She grabs my shoulder turning me to her. "What the fuck was you thinking?" I shrug "I wasn't thinking and I'm sorry" I frown "I can't believe you would do t-"

"Well believe it!!! I do shit as this and I enjoy it....you don't have to pay me and you can fire me I don't care just let me walk by myself I don't need my parents finding out about this" she sighs "come with me"

She grabs my hand pulling me to her car "get in"

"Lauren it's 7 in the morning Lucy is going to know that you're gon-"

"Who says that we're going anywhere?"

"I just thought" she chuckles "just get in I'm just driving up the street" I nod getting in the car.

She starts the car and drives down the street and around a corner and park the car. I looked around to see a bunch of unsold houses. "Why are we here?"

"Because I want to do this" she grabs me by the collar pulling me closer to her before smashing her lips to mine. She slides her tongue into my mouth while unbuckling the seatbelt.

She pulls away crawling on top of me. "Woah there what if we get caught-"

"I'll give you 900 dollars if you fuck me in this car" I brought my hand to the back of her neck pulling her into a kiss.

Don't have to tell me twice.

Lucy p.o.v

"where the fuck did she go" I mumble to myself looking out the window again for the fifth time. It should only take 5 minutes to drop her off.  Lauren and I need to start talking about getting a new babysitter I don't think this is going to work. I walked out of the house and down the porch.  I walked down the sidewalk and made my way to Y/n house. Lauren is not going to say anything to her parents. Her parents got to know what she did.

I knew she was a bit sketchy the day I met her. I wonder how many other girls she brought into my home while my kids are in their rooms.  She could be fucking a girl in our living room or in the kitchen or even worse in our room.!

I walked up to her porch and knocked on the door. Not even a second later a man in a suit and tie opens the door. "Ah Mrs. Jauregui how are you this fine morning" he smirks at me "not so well I need to tell you something about your daughter"

"What is it? Is she hurt?"

"She's fine but her manners are just awful" he furrows his eyebrows "what do mean?"

"Have she not come yet?" He shakes his head. I'm going to have a long talk with Lauren when she gets back.

"Well can I come in and tell you?"

"Of course"

"Great".......

Lauren asks you to meet her family for the first time your 1st 5th and 10th emoji is your reaction.

My answer: 😂❤️😅

Sorry for the wait guys I had writer's block and sorry that is was shit apparently all my creativity comes at night. It's 1:55 am I'm exhausted.