9

Lauren's hand was wrapped around Your neck. To say she was pissed at her wife Lucy because of a little argument that they had. She wanted to take it all out on you. She wanted to hear you scream and moan out her name. She wanted to explore every inch of your body. And that's what's she was going to do. She was going to fuck you good and hard, and she wasn't taking 'No' for an answer.

Lauren smashed her lips onto yours sliding her tongue into your mouth. She sucked on your tongue hearing the moan come out of the (your skin tone) girl.

She pulls away from kissing your jaw but then stopping she saw several hickeys on your neck. Lauren's jaw clenched as she yanks you off the bed.

"What are you doing?" You asked as the brunette pushed you into the bath. "Take off your clothes," Lauren says walking to the shower and cutting on the water.

"What?"

"I SAID TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES" Lauren barks looking over her shoulder. You quickly took off your clothes.

Lauren walks over to you placing her hand on the back of your neck and pulling you into a rough kiss.

You could taste the strawberry chapstick on her lips. She pulls away "get in there"

You obeyed walking to the shower.

Lauren wanted to scrub you, clean you, kiss you, fuck you

Lauren wanted to scrub you, clean you, kiss you, fuck you. The one thing she hated was fucking somebody who just got fucked by somebody else. She didn't want to get reminded that you were in the arms with someone else last night. She needed to set boundaries. Or more like rules. Lauren took off her clothes stepping into the shower pushing you against the wall.

"Lets set some things straight" she brought her hand down your stomach before rubbing your clit with her fingers.

Your bite your lip hard. "You're not allowed to fuck anyone but me. Do you understand?" You nod closing your eyes letting out a moan.

"Speak with words Y/n and look at me when I'm talking to you" Lauren growls as you open your eyes. "Y-Yes" you stutter as you felt her finger slide into you. You held her shoulders for support as she brought you into a kiss. She bites down on your lip before pulling away again. Lauren gripped your breast.

"These babies are mine" she brought your erect nipple to her mouth, sucking on it. She slides in another finger curling her fingers inside you.

"This pussy is mines" you looked up at the ceiling, a loud moan falling out your mouth. Lauren smacks your ass "Look at me while I'm talking to you... I'm not going to say it again"

She kissed in between your breast and down your stomach getting on her knees. The hot water fell down your back as you looked down at Lauren.

Her lips made contact with your clit. Her eyes staring into yours. Your mouth parted feeling her tongue roam your area. Never in your life have you ever felt this much pleasure. "Oh my god"

Her fingers pumped deep inside of you. Lauren kissed your thighs before pushing you down on the seat.

"Lauren I-"

"Don't you move I'll be right back" Lauren stood up stepping out the shower. As Lauren walked out of the bathroom she smirks to herself going to her closet and grabbing a box.

There were a bunch of different sex toys that she wanted to use on Y/n.

As she walked out the closet the door open. She thought that it was y/n which made her huff "I thought I told you not too-"

"Excuse me" Lauren dropped the box "Lucy baby what are you doing here"

"I left my wallet"

"let me get that for you" Lauren grabbed the wallet off the nightstand.

"I need to use the bathroom" Lucy makes her way to the bathroom.

"Wait! Lucy no" Lucy walked into the bathroom as Lauren stood there in fright.

She quickly grabbed her robe wrapping it around herself.

"LAUREN!!!"

"Fuck".......

Glory days or 7/27?