26

I found myself in front of Lauren house. Lucy was sitting on the porch tears falling from her eyes. I walked over to her "Lucy what's wrong?" I asked. A sob left her mouth. "You ruined my family!" My eyes widen as Lauren walked out the house with two policemen. "L-Lauren what's going on," I asked.

"YOU RUINED MY FAMILY!" Lucy yells I backed away. "We've been caught Y/n. We've been caught and I'm going to jail" a tear fell from her eye as the police escorted her the car.

*

My eyes snap open I shot up and looked around to notice I was in my room. A sigh of relief escapes my mouth. It was just a dream. "How can you sleep at night knowing that you ruined my family?" I looked in the corner of my room to see Lucy sitting in a chair. "W-what are you doing in my room?" I asked

She stands up. "My wife doesn't love me anymore because of you. She's going to LEAVE ME BECAUSE OF YOU!"

She walks over to my bed, as she glared at me. "What does she see in you...you're just a dumb 17 years old...you haven't even figured out your life yet!" She yells.

"Please just leave"

"I'm not leaving until you're gone...out my life, OUT OF LAUREN LIFE!" My eyes widen as she pulls out a gun. "Oh god no please no"

"Maybe next time you'll think before fucking my wife"

"NO-"

**

My eyes snapped open I sat up getting out of bed and putting on my light. I looked around the room And sighed in relief wiping the sweat from my forehead.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and dialed Lauren's number. "Hello?"

"Lauren um Hey...I know it's late and all but I had a dream and I don't think we should-"

"I'm coming over" she ends the call. I open my door and walked downstairs and slide in my shoes. I walked outside and waited for her to come after like 5 minutes she walked on the porch.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I had this dream- never mind just hold me" she pulls me into a hug. She places her chin on top of my head. "What happened in the dream?"

"Lucy found out about us.

Do you think she knows?" I looked up at her. "Of course she doesn't" she leans down and pecks my lips. "Do you want to get out of here?" She asks "actually she can't we have a lot to talk about actually" we turned around to see my sister.

"Briana, what are you doing here?" I asked "I'm here for the ball...I see you're still sleeping with a married woman"

"You told her?"

"I had too...She was going to say something to my mom about you taking me on a date I had to explain to her" Lauren sighs.

"Lauren you should probably leave. If you're going to cheat on Lucy at least do it with someone your age...I don't want you touching my baby sister"

"Briana what the fuck!"

"Shut up y/n...this is disgusting and I want this to stop...you're a pedophile, Lauren. And if you don't want to go to jail I really insist you leave" I rolled my eyes. Lauren looked at me with wide eyes.

I shrug. "LEAVE!" Both me and Lauren jumped at her sudden outburst. "Call me" Lauren whispers before walking away.

I turned to Briana. "What the hell is your problem! You have no right-"

"Y/n you are 17 years old..you are still a child...she's 35 and has a wife and children. She has no business fucking a teenage girl who hasn't even stepped foot in college or matter fact step foot out of high school...I don't want you around here...I swear that if I see you even touch Lauren or she does the same to you I'm telling Mom and Dad"

I frowned as she walked past me. "Why do you care so much about us..shouldn't you be worrying about your relationship...I mean Clarance does have a history of cheating. Shouldn't you be worrying about what he's doing now?" she turns to me. "That's none of your business"

"And Lauren's And I relationship isn't your business either"

"I'm dating someone my age...my parents know about who I'm fucking...he can't go to jail for being with me...you see me and your relationship is different..he loves me and Lauren doesn't love you, she just want to fuck someone fresh...she wants to take advantage of you.

And I refuse to let her hurt you y/n. I've been thinking about this since you told me and it's nothing positive"

She points a finger at me "I will tell Mom and Dad if I find out you guys are still together...if you really care about Lauren you'll stop everything...it would hurt you so much to see her in handcuffs" with that she walks inside......