24

I pushed Lauren up against the wall. She raises an eyebrow with a smirk playing on her lips. I connected our lips together as I kicked off my heels. "Woah Y/n I don't think we should be doing this in here?"

"Why not?"

"Because our families are out there" I rolled my eyes backing away. "That didn't stop you the first time at my parent's house didn't it?" She walks closer to me. "You know you look so beautiful in that dress"

I rolled my eyes again. I don't think we were going to get anywhere "it's a bit itchy I want to take it off"

"I wouldn't mind taking it off for you" she pulls the small mask off her face and throwing it on the ground.

"I don't think that would be appropriate Mrs. Jauregui our families are indeed downstairs" I smirked "wouldn't want your mother walking in on us or even worse your loving beautiful wife Lucy" I unzipped the dress and stepping out of it.

She stands there. Her eyes roaming my body. "Can you give me some privacy..since you won't do the deed I'll have to do it myself"

She chuckles "you really do think you're slick huh?" She smirks walking over to me and picking me up placing me down on a dresser. She snatches the mask off my face before smashing her lips to mine.

I instantly kissed back while slowly unzipping her dress. Her dress falls down. She steps out of it. "I want to taste you" she whispers in my ear.

"What's stopping you?" I asked. She slowly pulls off my underwear letting it fall on the floor. She spreads my legs kissing my inner thigh.

I felt her finger slide in between my folds making me bite my lip. "You're so wet" she whispers. I ran my fingers through her hair as her lips clamp on to me.

A loud moan fell out my mouth as my head fell back.

I never knew how much pleasure you can get from a tongue. From Lauren's tongue. You can never get tired of it.

"Oh my god...fuck Lauren" I wrapped my legs around her head pulling her closer to me.

I closed my eyes enjoying every moment of it, "fuck"

"You taste so good"

"Better than me?" My eyes widen as Lauren pulls away. I looked towards the door.

She leaned against the frame glaring at the two of us. I covered my self up.

"What are you doing in here"

72 Hours Earlier

" A masquerade ball huh? Are you going?" I asked my mom as I walked into the kitchen with all the mail in my hands. I placed everything down and handed her the invitation.

"Well yes, we are all going. We've been invited by the Hansen's. It'll be nice and plus I work with her mom"

"Um, do I have to go? I don't think I'm in the mood to wear a big dress and a mask all night"

"Yes, you do it would be rude if you didn't" I huffed turning around "October the 15th is when it starts you should go buy a dress" I rolled my eyes as ran upstairs.

I walked into my room and sat on the bed. I grabbed my phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sunny can you do my homework?"

"It depends are you paying me?"

"I don't know how much do you want"

"I'll text you the details my mom just walked in"

She ends the call. Seconds later I get a text.

Lauren: got a surprise to you look outside

I looked out the window and furrowed my eyebrows once I saw a car she sends a picture of keys. My eyes widen.

You: you did not just buy me a car!

Lauren: yes I did. Come over, and the car all yours 😏

I ran downstairs and out the house and examined the car. "Fucking hell"

"I'm taking Lauren away from Lucy and marrying her" I mumbled before running down the sidewalk

2 minutes later I arrived at her house. I walked inside and into the living room "Lauren-" I felt arms wrap around me.

Lauren kisses my shoulder "morning baby"

I turn to her pressing my lips to hers. The kiss was fast but yet sweet. "Where's Lucy?"

"We got into an argument last night so she went to stay with her mom"

"You should go check on her"

"No, I want to spend this time with you" She pecks my lips. Before pulling me upstairs and into her room.

"I didn't call you over here for sex...I just wanted some alone time with you" I nod my head as she crawls on the bed pulling me closer to her. She wraps her arms around me. As I laid my head on her chest.

"What do want to watch?"

"It doesn't matter" she turned to a random tv show and we sat in silence.

We sat in a comfortable silence.

I liked this. I like being in her arms, and being able to kiss her whenever I wanted. Lauren ran her fingers through my hair.

"Don't stop that. That feels good"

She chuckles after a few moments of silence she speaks. "Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you".....

What's your favorite thing to do in your free time?

Answer: read