28

Brianna p.o.v

I walked towards the 3 adults who were talking among themselves. "Mom"

"Oh hi sweetie I was just telling Lucy about how you were into fashion, she knows a couple of people who could get you a job" I gave her a smile "yeah I am always happy to help," Lucy says smiling.

God she doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve to get hurt by Lauren, over and over, and over again. She deserve to be happy. 

How can y/n sleep at night? Knowing that she's sleeping with a married woman. Does she not feel guilty?

"Are you ok?" My Dad ask "no I'm not ok um I have something to tell you guys"

"Oh I'll let you guys be"

"No it evolves you" Lucy furrowed her eyebrows. "What is it?"

"Mom Dad Lucy...Lauren has been sleeping with Y/n" they stared at me in shocked. Not a word came out their mouth. "I know this is a lot to process but-"

"You're lying" Lucy says "Lauren would never do that"

"I know it's hard to believe but I literally just walked in on them fucking upstairs" I looked at my parents. My dad pushed past me running towards the stairs. My mom and Lucy followed behind him.

I followed behind the adults. Once we got into the room I unlocked it and open the door.

"Where are they?" Lucy asked "they were here I locked the door so they wouldn't leave they had to escaped"

Your p.o.v

"Jesus Christ Lauren what are we going to do?" I asked as we walked down the side walk. She chewed on her nails looking straight ahead. "Lauren?"

"Just stop talking please I need to think ok" I rolled my eyes. We've been walking for 5 minutes already. "Where are we going?"

"You're going home...and I'm going to stay at a hotel until I figure out what I'm going to tell Lucy" I sighed "I can't go home Lauren...my parents are going to bombard me with questions. They aren't going to leave me alone until I tell them the truth" she sighs taking off her heels.

She sits down on the sidewalk. I furrowed my eyebrows as she placed her head in her hands. "Lauren?"

"Just stop talking to me please" her voice cracked. I squat down getting on to my knees. "I know what I was doing was fucked up...because I knew that it would hurt Lucy. But I never really thought how I would feel if she ever found out" she says. "I kept telling you that she was never going to find out because I wanted to believe myself. I thought that maybe if I kept telling myself that she wouldn't find out....then I would get myself to believe it..and that she would never find out, but she did" she runs her fingers through her hair.

She looks at me. "I don't regret anything that I did with you...it was the most fun that I ever had since I got married...I don't really know why I got married in the first place. My parents were ready for me to settle down, and Lucy was ready to settle down but I wasn't. But I guess I did it because it made everyone around me happy" she frowns wiping her cheek. "And all I want is for everyone to be happy but what about me?"

I sat beside her and laid my head down on her shoulder. "I made your life so complicated. You're just a teenager the last thing you should be worrying about is me. You should be worrying about building a great future-"

"I want a future with you" I cut her off. "I want to kiss you in pubic. And go on dates with you. I want to do whatever couples do. I want to be happy with you" she gives me a small smile.

"You know that can never happen right?"

"Why not?"

"Because your parents will never allow it" I chuckled "I turn 18 in December.  I'm going to be legal" she nods "yeah but the whole world will know me as some type of pedophile or a sex offender or something"

"Who cares about what the world thinks?-"

"I do" I looked down at my feet. "I should get you home" she stands up and lends me her hand. I take it standing up. "I want to go with you"

"I don't know about that"

"Please I don't want to face my parents" she sighs "fine but I'm going to be at the hotel for a little while..maybe like 3 days or so"

"Ok yeah I wouldn't mind" she smiles at me.

Lauren's life is probably ruined because of me. She had a lot to do with it but I went with everything.

If Lucy believes everything that Brianna says then she might divorce Lauren and take the kids. I know this wasn't the first time Lauren cheated on Lucy. But every time Lauren cheated somehow Lucy forgave her and took her back.

Why does she do that? Why take someone why hurt you back?

Is it love? I'd love the reason for all the heart break she gets?

Will I go through everything Lucy goes through when I get older?

I felt Lauren squeezed my hand as we walked inside the hotel. My phone buzzes in my hand. I looked down to see it's a call from my mom. I declined it.

I don't need to hear anything from my family at the moment.

Lauren takes the card from the woman and walks to the elevator I followed her.

Once we got to the room. I took off my dress and got into the bed. Lauren took off hers too and slide under the covers. I stared at her as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Lauren?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you really love me?" She turns on her side and stares at me. She moves my hair out of my face. "Yes. I love you so much"

"But you also love Lucy?" she licks her chap lips "yes" she whispers "are you confused?"

"No"

"How come?"

"Because y/n there a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. She pulls me closer to her.

"And I fell in love with you" her nose brushed against mines. "Do you love me?"

"I don't know..I'm confused"

"You have every right to be".......

What is your dream job?