23

"Ok, I know what you saw wasn't exactly something you were expecting but just hear me out" she raised an eyebrow. "Y/n what is there to say....you're sleeping with a MARRIED WOMAN!"

"Shush don't be so loud!" I bought a towel to my hair, trying to dry it. "Yes. I am sleeping with Mrs. Jauregui and I know it's wrong but-"

"Why would you sleep with her?!, she's married and she's a mom...are you trying to ruin her family?!" I sighed sitting on my bed.

"She offered me money...and I'm taking advantage of that"

"You do know this illegal right?" I nod "but I'll be 18 soon"

"That doesn't matter...what if Lucy would've seen this?...what if one of your parents saw you two? She would've gone to jail...and you'd be known as a home wrecker" I rolled my eyes "ok yeah I get that...can you stop talking to me like I'm your child geez...I already feel bad"

"Then stop it"

I looked for at my lap. " Do you even want to stop it?" She asked. I shrug "how long has this been going on?"

"For a couple of months" I chewed on my bottom lip as she sat down beside me. "You can't tell no one Dua..no one not even our friends ok...Lauren might get in trouble but I will too. My parents will send me to boarding school"

"Y/n you have to pro-"

"And I swear that if you tell anyone you will regret it"

"Is that a threat?" I looked up at her licking my lips. "I love you...I really do. But I take this stuff seriously...you can't tell no one, promise me you won't tell anyone"

"You have to promise me that you'll stop what you're doing with Lauren"

I rolled my eyes "I'll stop when I'm ready" She hops off the bed "What are you doing"

"Telling your parents"

"Don't do that are you crazy!" I grabbed her arm pulling her to me. I closed the flap to the tent. "I can't promise you that I'll stop...because Lauren makes me feel too much...but I'll promise you that whatever Lauren gives me...I'll give it to you, well half of it" she raises an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"Money...I'll give you some money. Lauren gets paid every Friday.. a huge check. And she just started giving me half of it"

"How much does she give you"

"Hundreds" I smirk. "I'll think about it" she walks out the tent. Lucy comes in the view. She walks into her tent.

I wonder what her and my dad were talking about.

_____

The next morning everyone was packing up. We weren't about to leave we were just getting ready for when it's time.

"Hey" I turned to see Lauren. "Hey"

"How did everything go last night," she asks grabbing my arm pulling away from the site. "She knows about us...and I had to bribe her, so she wouldn't say anything" she sighs "goodness y/n"

"I'm sorry but she wasn't going to leave me alone until I gave her an explanation for why I was running inside my tent naked with you"  she looks back "what did you bribe her with?"

"I told her that I'll give her half of the money that you give me"

"No Don't do that...I'll handle it" she turns around walking away from me.

"What are you going to do?" She doesn't answer but instead walks farther away from me.

I follow her back to site and into Dua tent. "Hi, Dua right?" The brunette looks up then rolls her eyes.

"Why are you two in my tent?"

"We need to handle some business...y/n get out" I furrowed my eyebrows "Why?"

"Because I need to talk to her"

"But-"

"Y/n. Out. Now" I rolled my eyes walking out the tent. Lauren close the flap so I couldn't see anything. Great.

"Hey y/n can you help me over here?" I look back to see Lucy. Rolling my eyes I walk over to Lucy. "What were you and Lauren talking about out there?" She asks handing me a bag.

"Nothing important"

"Really because it seemed pretty serious" I looked at her and gave her a nervous smile. "We were just talking..." I trailed off. "Did she try something with you? Y/n if she does something to you that you're not comfortable with just tell m-"

"Woah Mrs. Jauregui where are you going with this? We were just talking about my relationship with...Dua um we're going through something at the moment she wanted to help"

She sighs in relief. "Sorry...Lauren has a history with teen g-" she clears her throat "I'm going to help your mother with food. Can you continue with this?" I nod.

Was she going to say that Lauren has a history with teen girls?

I don't think I'm the first.

I grabbed an empty water bottle and put it into the bag before picking some more trash.

Who else have Lauren cheated on Lucy with? And do Lucy even know about that girl from Friday?

I watched as Lauren walked out of the tent. She gives me a thumbs up, as my dad walked over to her.........

Favorite 5H mv so far????

Answer: Angel. down makes me cringe, HLT is alright but I'm not into all that grinding type shit. (That's anyone btw) Deliver is boring to me 🤷🏽‍♀️