Chapter 3

Chris POV

"This gonna be so dope." I said as my tattoo artist, Big, started up on my piece on my forearm.

I have about 5 tattoos already and this is gonna be my sixth one. I always liked the idea of tattoos and it's not a lie when people say they're addicting. When I got my first tattoo my mom freaked the fuck out on me and whooped my ass, but she liked it after about a week.

"You're the only 17 year old I know with this many tattoos. And you design them yourself, that's dope." He said. I nodded as I scrolled through my phone. "How'd that lil jawn you were telling me about last time go?" He asked.

"Nah, ion fuck with her anymore. She started to annoy me and the sex was boring. I could've cheated but that would've been dumb cause I ain't want her anymore anyways. We broke things off and I'm happy as shit." I shrugged. I'm happy being stress free with no girl. I'm starting to get over relationships fr.

"You sound just like your dad before your mom came in the picture. Taught him everything he knows." He laughed making me chuckle.

"Fuck that nigga."

"Boy, stop that shit before I fuck up this tattoo on purpose." He smacked the back of my head. "What y'all beefing about now?"

"He found my stash of weed and been tripping off my ass about everything. I can't even leave the house without him questioning me. Shit don't make sense because he smoke like crazy." I told him.

"Fuck you doing smoking anyways. And he just looking out for you lil homie. You're his oldest son and he just wanting the best for you. Drugs not the best thing in the world aight. So don't be out here disrespecting your pops."

"It's just weed though. Weed never hurt anybody. I'm a good ass kid too. Straight A's, top of my class, scholarships being thrown at me, help out around the house, run errands, attend all family events. He needs to stop tripping. I can't wait to move out." I shook my head.

"Everyone knows you a good kid. Just know that if he's mad, it's for a reason and he loves you." He said. I sighed and shook my head.

It's like now that I'm about to be going to college, my dad been on my ass harder than ever. I wish he would just leave me alone and let me live my life the way I want to. Ion ever be bothering anyone, I just be doing me.

"Aye, superstar in the shop now." Big nodded towards JaKory. We shook hands before he took a seat in the couch in the room.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing, just not tryna be home so I came by."

"How's your parents and lil shorty Tia?" Big asked.

"They good. Tia being the lil spoiled princess she is." Ja shrugged. "Chris tell me how your momma comes over my house talking about how she gonna whoop your ass." Ja laughed.

"She won't. Why she talking all that mess?" I asked.

"Some shit about you telling her you're getting a tattoo today and that she gonna scrape it off with a knife." He said. My mom is a fucking psycho.

"She wilding. She'll love it by the time it's finished. She's always fronting like as if she doesn't like my tattoos. I think they add character." I shrugged.

"They dope for real. Ciara tryna get one and I'm telling her nah cause she knows and I know she's not about that life." He shook his head

"Ciara ain't about that life. She don't even like shots. She cries when someone dies in a movie. Soft ass." I laughed. Ciara the soften female I know. Shit, Geana harder than her.