Chapter 11

JaKory POV

"Why didn't we pick up Ciara on the way to school as usual?" Christy asked as I parked my car in the parking lot in front of our schools main entrance. People were all around just congregating and chatting before the bell rings to start the day.

I ignored Christy's question as I got out of the car, then grabbed my bag from the back seat. I pulled my hood slightly over my head before walking my way into the school. Once I got inside, I head right to my locker, not wanting to be bothered by anybody.

"What's good bro." I heard Chris say. I closed my locker and then shook hands with him. I turned around and posted up against the locker, looking at people walk up and down the hallway. Chris passed me a piece of gum and I accepted, popping it into my mouth. "You talked to shorty yet?" Chris asked, referring to Ciara.

"Nah." I shrugged. The shit she pulled yesterday is still not sitting well with me. You not about to accuse me of cheating and expect me to kiss your ass.

"I saw her earlier talking it up with Lala." He said. I scoffed and then sucked my teeth.

How is she gonna still be a friend to Lala who told her that she fucked her boyfriend. That shit don't make sense to me and it's making me pissed. She gonna believe some bitch who not even her real friend, over me.

"Here she go now." Chris nodded his head. I followed his direction and I saw Ciara walking down the hall next to Lala and a few other girls. They soon got near us, and I didn't remove my eyes from Ciara.

"Hey Ja." One of the girls said, stopping to speak to me. I just looked at her then nodded because I really don't know her name.

"Jakory I-" Ciara started, but the bell rang. I dapped up Chris then started to walk to my first period class.

As I approached the door i felt someone grab my arm. I snatched away and turned around. I wasn't surprised to see Ciara standing there looking up at me with some sad eyes.

"Ja can we talk?" She asked, basically begged.

"Get to class before you're late." I said.

"I don't care, I need to talk to you now." She said, getting hard out of nowhere. That's not gonna make me talk to her.

"Man, go to class bruh. Ion have time for no bullshit." I said then entered my classroom. Right when I sat in my seat the bell rang and my teacher started the lesson.

...

The day seemed to fly by today, and before I knew it I was done with all my classes. I wasted no time putting my textbooks back into my locker and making my way out of the school. I have workouts with my trainer today, so I'm not gonna get home till late at night. These be my longest days of the week.

As I opened my back seat door and tossed my bag inside the car, I heard my name being called, and it was Ciara's voice. She jogged over to my car, then started walking when she got a bit closer. I ignored her and went to open the drivers side door.

"JaKory, please at least hear me out." Ciara begged, now being directly next to me. I slammed my door shut then turned to face her.

"Fuck you want to talk about? I cheated if you don't remember." I said.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I accused you of cheating on me without having any evidence or reasoning. I just got so worked up from hearing it that I wasn't thinking straight." She said. I kept the same straight face as I looked at her.

"That all?" I asked, ready to get into my car and drive off.

"What do you want from me?!" She yelled, and tears started to fall down her face.