Chapter 13

Loriana POV

"Christy! What's wrong!?" I yelled, running after her. I grabbed her before she could open my front door. She backed into the wall and continued to cry uncontrollably.

"Loriana my life is over!" She screamed, continuing to cry. I'm so confused and anxious right now. I have no idea what's happening.

"What happened? What's going on?" I asked, concern obvious in my voice.

"I can't..." she shook her head, then covered her face with her hands.

"Lori she ain't gonna talk about it." I turned around to see JaKory walking over to us.

"The hell you mean she's not gonna talk about it? She better!" I yelled. He shook his head and pulled me away from Christy and into the living room. "Ja, what's going on? Why is she crying hysterically?" I asked. I'm literally shaking and trying to stay calm.

"Aight, so Christy used to go with this dude named Carl. I guess they had a pretty bad breakup and he hasn't left her alone since. He been blowing her line, texting her all types of crazy shit. So I guess as revenge...he posted a sex tape." He faded out as he reached the end of his statement. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped slightly. My little sister has a sex tape spreading around the internet.

"What the hell?! How dare he!" I yelled. I turned to see Christy still crying on the floor, knees to chest. I feel so bad, this is one of the worst thing that could happen to someone.

Soon Dre came up from the den and I can tell he was pissed. His jaw was tight and his light brown eyes had darkened slightly. I tried to stop him but he just pushed me out the way, making me stumble slightly.

"Dre calm down, please!" I said. He turned to me and looked at me like as if I was stupid.

Dre definitely treats Christy like as if she's one of his own sisters which I think is amazing. So I understand why he's so upset right now. He looks like he's ready to kill. And oh lord, once my dad finds out about this, it's gonna be a big problem.

"Nah fuck all that shit. This shit be happening too many fucking times to the females in my family. Someone dying tonight, don't give a fuck." He shouted. I sighed and shook my head, knowing I'm going to have to find a way to calm him down.

I had totally forgot that this had happened to one of his sisters so he's all to familiar with dealing with situations like this. I watched as he squatted down in front of Christy and calmed her down. I turned around and faced Ja with my arms folded across my chest.

"I don't know what to do. Dad is gonna kill her and that nigga. But Dre is also upset and I don't want him getting his hands into this at all. This is stressing me tf out and I don't know what todo about it." I stressed, feeling the tears coming. These hormones are no joke and their really triggering my emotions right now.

"Lori calm down. Everything is going to be ok. Don't worry about anything that's going on, the video gonna be taken down and everything will blow over soon. Just keep Dre in the house man. Ima take Christy home cause I'm sure dad gonna flip out real soon and is not gonna tolerate her being anywhere but home." He said. I sighed and nodded slowly. "I'll call you with any updates." He said.

He hugged me, followed by Andre and Chris. I walked over to Christy and pulled her into a tight hug, reassuring her that everything is going to be ok. We finally let each other go and I watched all the kids leave the house, leaving me and Dre.

"Baby..." I said, approaching him. He huffed and walked away from me, back to the den. I sighed and followed behind him. "You gonna talk to me, or take your anger out on me?" I asked, standing next to him.