Chapter 20

A/N: There is probably about 1-2 more chapters left of this book and series as a whole!

Loriana POV

"What the FUCK happened!" I yelled as I entered the hospital waiting room which held my father, grandfather and uncles. 

I haven't stopped crying since I was told Dre got shot and was in the hospital. Hearing the gunshots over the phone made everything worse and all I could do was pray that everyone would be alright.

But this is exactly why I told Dre I do't want him being involved with this shit again, it's too dangerous and we have too much to live for.

"Baby girl, calm down." My dad said, but I wasn't trying to hear all that. I want to hear that my husband is okay!

"No! Tell me what the hell happened? How did he get hurt?" I demanded.

"There was a lot of shit going on at one time. Terrance shot Dre in the chest twice and once in the shoulder. He caught Dre off-guard  because he was shooting at other men. After Terrance shot him, Dre had enough strength to shoot Terrance and landed him right in the neck, but one of the bullets missed and hit Rodney because he was standing behind Terrance, about to kill him." My dad said. I putting my hands on my head trying to process all of this information.

"Is he o-okay?" I asked through my tears.

"We don't know yet Lori. He's been in surgery for the past few hours, but he lost a lot of blood on the way here, so all we can do is pray." He said.

That's not good enough for me! I need to hear that he's alright. We just got married, we're about to graduate and have a baby. He can't just leave me like this.

"Come, take a seat." My mom said, guiding me to one of the chairs. I allowed it and took a seat, closing my eyes to say a quick prayer. ]

I can't even wrap my brain around everything happening right now. I don't even know who to blame because I don't know who the hell this Terrance dude is and why he was coming after me in the first place!

"Hold on, that bitch Asia! Was she there." I asked.

"She was. She's dead." Ant said. He seemed unfazed and I could've sworn I saw a smirk on his face.

"Good." I mumbled. She didn't deserve to live in my opinion. Ashton will be just fine because he has more than enough family.

I felt my phone vibrating and I saw Chris was calling me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before picking up the phone. Right when I picked up I could tell he was driving.

"What's going on?" I asked, earning the attention of everyone in the room.

"Get the fuck out the way!" Chris yelled through the phone. "My bad, fuck. Ja'Kory left the crib and I know he's going to find Ciara. I'm trying to beat him to her crib but you know that nigga drive fast as shit." He said.

Oh my God, if Ja kills this girl it's going to be a whole other situation and I know he's just not thinking right now.

"I'm going to try calling him. Make sure you stop him from doing something dumb Chris! He's not thinking." 

"Aight, I'll keep you posted. MOVE NIGGA!" He yelled before the line cut off. 

Ja'Kory POV

I parked my car carelessly in the driveway of Ciara's house. The neighborhood is quiet and I'm sure people are sleeping, but her room light was on so I know she's awake. I walked up to the front of the door and banged on it like I was the police.