Chapter 1 The Betrayal and the symbols

Ash had come 2nd in his Kalos region tournament . He was happy that he made it that far but he sensed that something was off.

He reached his home and saw that all his friends were there.

Brock : Ash we need to talk.

Ash : So what do you want to talk about?

Misty : Ash we want you to give up your dream.

Ash : But why?

Tracey : Because you have competed in 6 tournaments and the farthest you managed to go is to the 2nd place.

Ash : But I did win the Orange league.

May : Ash you won the Orange league because it is the least known of all leagues.

Max : You train your pokemon very poorly.

Dawn : If I had the pokemon that you possess I would have been a top co ordinator.

Cilan : If it weren't for you we would have been the best in the world.

Iris : I would have been able to be the dragon master.

Clemont : Brock would have been a breader Misty a water pokemon master Dawn and May top co-ordinators Max a great pokemon trainer Tracey the best pokemon watcher Cilan an S class  conosceiur and I could have managed to be an elite 4 till now plus Serena would have been yhe Kalos Queen.

Bonnie : You just wasted our time.

Serena : Ash please take up a job or something like pokemon researching and then we can be together I know you love me deep down in your heart.

Ash : I never had any feelings for you and for the rest of you I never asked  you to join me and Mom do you beleive them.

Delia : Ash you are a disgrace to the Ketchums in terms of battling.

Ash knew that he didn't stand a chance in moving them so he made his way to the pokemon Lab.

Ash took a basket with his face on it and then went outside and found Bulbasaur.

Ash : Bulbasaur call everyone.

Bulbasaur nodded and called everyone then when everyone came he quickly told them what had happened andcalled everyone back except Charizard .

Ash " Charizard take me to mount Silver.

After 2 hours Ash reached Mount Silver and after leaving everyone except his flying pokemon he left and after 12 hours he returned.

All his pokemon ran to greet him.

Ash : Well I have found you all a few friends.Come on out everyone.

There  were atleast 20 pokeballs flying and out of them came a zwellious a dragonite an absol a riolu  a nidoking a nidoqueen a beedrill a scizor a pinsir an arcanine a shiny gyradors a pansage a pansear a panpour a mamoswine a gallade an aggron  a slowbro a gengar a pidgeot(old one) a camerupt a sharpedo (whom he put in a nearby pond) houndoom a zoroark a salamence and a tyranitar.

Ash : Ok guys we will do training while I and riolu will be practicing Aura.And you can chose anyone as partner

Ash and Riolu practiced Aura gor an hour to see many of his pokemon evolved. Because of his training of Aura he was able to understand pokemon speech.

However the Aura had triggered the power to be a protector of a legendory pokemon but this was not known to Ash.

Ash : Ok enough. Now we will be resting but do you want to sleep inside or outside the pokeball.

The pokemon said that they were comfortable outside their pokeball. Soon  Ash fell Asleep and so did his ppokemon. However unknown to them 23 pokemon had visited them in the night and had showered a light on Ash.

Next Morning.
Ash wke up to find that there were 23 symbols on his body 9 on each hand and 5 was on his chest. He studied this symbols and he knew what they were. He found that 4 symbols were the same.

He sat down on a remote place of the mountain where none of his pokemon were.

Suddenly a pokemon appeared in front of Ash.

Ash quickly bowed in front of the pokemon who was Arceus theAlpha pokemon.

Arceus : Rise my chosen one.

Ash : What do I owe this visit to lord Arceus.

Arceus : Ash know this that you are my chosen one and we can talk without any formality and secondly I and 22 other pokemon have selected you to be our protector. This symbols will only be visible to other protectors.

Arceus showed Ash the images of the other 22 pokemon

Ash : Thank you but isn't it that one person can only be a protector of 1 pokemon.

Arceus: Ash we have been watching you and know this that you have learned Aura which allows you to protect many pokemon but you won't be getting them now since they have duties snd you haven't mastered your power yet but thry will be with you soon and know this unlike other protectors you are someone special. And don't dissapoint me for I am counting on you since the balance of the world is to be disturbed.

With that Arceus teleported away.

Ash wrote a letter to a person whom he could trust and asked pidgeot to deliver it to Lance.

A few hours later
Lance was sitting in the balcony of his mansion when a pidgeot came and gave him a letter and then flying away.
After receiving the letter from a pidgeot Lance opened it . It read as

To Lance,
In  my time of crisis I know that you are the only 1 whom I can trust so please fake my death so I can be free

From Your Friend
Ash
P.S. I will tell you about why I want you to fake my death but please keep me posted for any big league going to occur.