Chapter 18 A Tapu way.

Special chapter 2

Aura
Psychic
Thoughts
Pokemon speaking

After a good night's sleep Ash and Gary had made their way towards the mart to buy supplies for the journey.

As we went into the Mart the attendent asked us what we needed and after having bought enough Supplies and paying the bill we left.

Ash : Lets Go.

However they weren't the only one awake.

Lilie : Look its the pokemon enforcer.

Ash and Gary turned around to see Lilie standing there. Ash had already explained the situation to Gary.

Ash : Whatever lets go.

Lilie : What are you doing with him.He is evil and you being professor Oak's Son are travelling with him.

Gary : Whatever Miss. We don't want trouble so please let us live in peice.

Ash and Gary started walking away. However they had hardlh taken a few steps when they heard a shrill cry.

Lilie a resident of Alola knew whom did the cry belong to.
Howevet Zygarde who was invisible on Ash's soldier told him about whom the cry belonged too

Ash quickly called out his Lucario who with the help of his Aura started moving towards the cry.

Unknown to them Lilie was following them.

As they arrived at the spot they saw all the Tapus Tapu Koko Tapu Lele Tapu Fini and Tapu Bulu standing in front of them.

Koko : Chosen one welcome to Alola and also welcome to your acquintance as well.

Ash/Gary : Thank you.

Bulu : The time has come for us to join you.

Gary : What ??

Fini : Yes. For weeks and Months have we waited but you didn't turn up. So it is time for us to Join you.

Lele : I agree . You have already proved yourself worthy.

Ash / Gary : Thank you Oh! Great Guardian pokemon of Alola.

Bulu : Do not thank us . You have done well. But there is a catch.

Gary : What is it ?

Fini : We have to do duties of protecting the islands.

Lele : And you haven't completed all the trials.

Koko : So we will allow you to catch us now but we will join you when the time is right.

Ash: We agree Oh great guardians of the Alolan region.

Ash took out 3 ultra balls and touched Tapu Koko Tapu Bulu and Tapu Fini wheras Gary touched Tapu Lele.

As Lilie watched the quardians go inside the balls she couldn't control her anger and stormed out of her hiding place.

Lilie : What are you doing?

Both Ash and Gary froze as they heard Lilie's voice.

They turned around to see her red hot and angry.

Gary : Let me handle her Ash.

Ash : Gary.

Gary : Oh Shoot!!

Lilie heard it all and knew she had to tell everyone about it but she couldn't even move a muscle.
She watched As Ash's eyes turned pink and he effortlessly lifted her above the ground.

Ash : Go my friends.

Gary : You too.

As the guardians came out they quickly ran towards their islands to see whether everything was alright.

Lilie : Let me go.

Ash : Not until I wipe out your memories.

Ash's eyes turned pink and he started.looking into Lilie's mind. He soon found the memory of him talking to The guardians and erased all of it.

As Ash returned out of her mind he saw that she was unconscious.
He soon teleported her to her house where she would rise after some time and have no memory of what happened.

Ash : Next time take care about names.

Gary : Sorry.

Ash : Apology accepted now lets go the legendaries are waiting for us .

Gary : Agreed.

Ash : Hey Gary I checked your body. You have some traits of an Aura user . You should catch a riolu and train.

Gary : Thanks Ash .

And the Palet duo moved ahead on their adventures.

Hey Guys I want you all to know that I ain't doing all the Alolan journey but just few specific ones but don't worry they will all be a blast.