Chapter 29 The Ultra Beast World

Ash's pov

Ash : So what happened that you guys had to bring me over here.

Necrazoma : There are few ultra beasts that you hadn't met before since there was some jobs they had to attend to.

Ash : So is this guy one of them.

Zeraora : Yes Master. You have defeated guzzlord and nihilego two of the strongest ultra beasts ever so I am now ready to accept your supremacy. I am Zeroara.

Ash : Zeraora never call me master consider me family.

The group carried on towards the place where the rest of the ultra beasts were present.

After reaching there the group were greeted by a few of the ultra beasts.

Guzzlord Nihilego Marshadow along with a sturdy cube looking pokemon and a pokemon with a disco ball were present there.

Guzzlord : Chosen one these are stakataka and Blacephalon. They are ready to join you.

Ash pulled up 3 of the Beast balls and tapped stakataka Blacephalon and zeraora.

After capturing them he sent them out again.

Stakataka and Blacephalon left for their duties which ash found odd since they didn't say a word.

Zeraora : They speak only when required but they are excellent battlers.

Ash nodded towards zeraora.

Soon Xurikritree came and Ash turned towards Ritchie.

Ash : Ritchie I believe you wanted to catch an ultra beast.

Ritchie nodded at Ash's statement.

Ash handed Ritchie a Beast ball and asked Xurikritree to guide Ritchie through the ultra world.

As Ritchie left Ash Turned towards the ultra beasts.

Ash : Any new news.

Guzzlord : Marshadow has important news.

Marshadow : Team Neo prime is going to be targeting Lilie Aether and Hilda Tokuwaga.

Ash : Why them.

Marshadow : They are going to a good price enough for their next project that is to break into ultra world and to capture the champions.

Ash : Good spying marshadow keep me posted.

Marshadow soon left.

Ash : Guzzlord I want you to increase the number of patrols for the places where the ultra holes open. It could be dangerous if anyone came through.

Guzzlord nodded and left to organize the patrols.

Ash : Nihilego double up the training of all. The time for the last final fight is going to come soon. Then I will be doing the sacrifice for the pokemon.

Nihilego nodded and he left too.

Soon Ritchie returned with xurikritree.

Ritchie : Ash I managed to capture a Zeroara even though it took 5 pokemon of mine.

Ash : Well that explains that training has to going well.

Ritchie : Yes Ash I agree. They are trained well.

Ash : Now shall we get back.

Ritchie : Sure.

Ash and Ritchie soon left the ultra beast world.

The portal opened near the pokemon centre and since no one was around they thought that they had been saved.

Unfortunately they weren't.

??????1 : Yeah I see them and they just came out of the portal.

??????2 : Good thing we made it hear in time.

???????1 Now lets head back and plan our next move.

Both of them nodded and soon disappeared in thin air.

With Ash and Ritchie.

Ash and Ritchie went to the pokémon centre and gave their pokemon to nurse joy.

Ash however kept 8 pokemon with him and both left to their rooms.

Just before Ash entered his room he went downstairs and released a pokemon.

The pokemon came out of its pokeball with a loud cry.

??????? :???

Ash :?????? I want you to hear me quickly since this is important.

The pokemon nodded understandings and disappeared in thin air.

Ash then went to his room put in the key and opened it up to......

So a short chapter with a cliffhanger and a bit of waste could be said but its all part of the plot Thanks for Reading the chapter and don't forget to vote about the next 2 girls

Sawfishs out