Chapter 21 A Dragon battle

Special chapter 5

Ash's pov

I walked down the poni canyon and soon came to a pillar where the dragonic symbol was present.

I walked up to it and was about to take it when a loud roar was heard. I turned around and saw a Kommo - o staring at me.

Kommo - o :Kommo ( So you finally came but in order to capture me and become the kahuna .

Ash : I accept. Go Drampa.(For those who don't know Drampa is the fourth indigenious dragon of Alola along with Guzzlord Kommo - o and Tutonator.)

Kommo - o : Close combat.

Ash : Drampa protect.

A green sheild appeared around Drampa and protected him from the close combat

Kommo - O clanging scales.

Ash : Drampa echoed voice and follow it up with Toxic.

Clanging scales and echoed voice cancelled each other out and then the toxic connected with Kommo - o.

Kommo - o roared and a scizor appeared.

Kommo - used facade and then scizor came in with an X scissor.

Ash : Drampa flamethrower on scizor.

The flamethrower connected with scizor but left drampa wide open which resulted in Drampa being hit by Facade.

Ash looked over to see that the scizor had fainted but facade had cuased great amount of damage.

Ash : Drampa hyper beam.

Kommo - o : Take this then Hyperbeam.

The attacks connected and resulted in a stalemate.

As the dust flew away Ash saw both the pokemon on their last legs. Both were panting profusely.

Ash : Lets do it, our strongest atttack.

Kommo - o : I agree.

Ash/ Kommo - o : giga impact.

Both the pokemon surtounded themselves with a white energy and then sped at each other.

They both met at the centre and then dirt was raised all over the battlefield.

After a few seconds when the dust cleared I saw that both of them were on the ground.

Ash : Come on Drampa you can do it.

Then there was movement and both stood up.

Ash : Drampa lets finish it. Flamethrower.

As Drampa fired a flamethrower Kommo - o Roared and A hakamo-o appearef.  Kommo - o took the flamethrower and fainted.

Ash : Drampa bite.

Before Hakamo-o cpuld counted he was bitten in his hand.

Ash : Now ice fang followed by thunderfang.

Kommo-o could not do anything and was hit by 2 effective attacks and soon fainted.

Ash : Well done Drampa . Take a good rest.

Ash's pov
I walked over to Kommo-o and gave him few sitrus berries to eat
.

Kommo-o : I yeild. By being your pokemon you are now the kahuna for Dragonium-z.

Ash : Thank you Kommo-o . I want to talk to Solagaleo too.

Kommo-o : He is Here at the Altar of Sunne.

Ash : Ok lets go.

I lightly tapped Kommo-o and left to meet Solagaleo.

At the Altar of Sunne.

Ash : Solagaleo where are you.

Solagaleo : Ash I am here and I know why you are here.

Ash : Then please tell me what has happened.

Solagaleo : You remember that strange pokemon you had seen on your way up Poni canyon. That is an ultra beast. Lusamine Lilie's mother had opened a portal and allowed the beasts to attack. However we all fought them and they had to return but at a prize. Gary,Lilie,Red,Kiawe,Mallow and others have been sucked into the Ultra beast world. I can get you there but your pokemon won't be able to go since I cannot hold up this barrier forever and I will require their energy. However the Type Nulls that you met will be able to help you but you can't wait since they can get possessed any time. I wish you luck.

Ash mentally sent a message to Type Nulls and left. As he was leaving Solagaleo gave him 9 pokeballs.

Solagaleo : These are Beast balls and they will help you to catch ultra beasts.

Ash took the balls and entered the Portal.