Chapter 2 The corruption and the and other protectors

It was 4 years since N had left and hadn't returned. Hilda his girlfriend ill date was thinking that he would come back. She along with Nate , Hilbert and Black were the champiins of Unova and eachbof them was a protector of 1 legendary She was the protector of Reshiram Her Brother the protector of Victini Her Friends Nate and Black protectors of Kyuerem and Black respectively.

She and her friends also had powers of these pokemon . She could manipulate fire wheras her Brother Hilbert could grant power to peolpe like Victiny. Black could manipulate electricity and for Nate it was the same with ice.

She and her friends used this power to battle the Team Skull who was under the command of Ghetsis.

However she didn't knew something and that was that N had got corrupted and was now working for team Skull.

4 years ago.

Ghetsis : Ah! Son you finally came.

N : Why have you called me here.

Ghetsis : I want to work for a cause of liberation. I want the pokemon of this world to be free and state that whether they want to be with their trainer or not. And for this noble cause I want you to join me.

N was not aware of the trap his father had set all the lies he was speaking . He was buying the lies straight up.

After that Ghetsis made arrangements so that N would became angry and hateful to trainers. Soon N got corrupted and started doing bad works for his father so they could take over Unova

Present time

Hilda got ready and was leaving for dinner with the other champions of the world.

Soon they reached the spot and there she saw the champions

The Kanto champion Blaine protector of Moltress Ritchie protector of Zapdos and Lance the champion of Articuno.

Johto champions Crystal protector of Lugia and Danny protector of Ho-oh along with Bugsy the protector of Celebi were the champions of Johto.

The Hoenn champions : Wallace the protector of Kyogre Steven the protector of Groundon and Bruno protector of Rayqauza. Brandon was the protector of the 3 legendary Golems.

The Sinnoh Champions : Cynthia the protector of Giratina Tobias protector of Dark Rai Barry protector of Palkia and Paul protector of Dialga.

The Kalos champions consisted of Mairin the protector of Xerneas Alain protector of Yveltal and finally Diantha the protector of Zygrade .

Hilda : Hey guys whats up.

Cynthia : Hey Hilda nice yo see you we were just chatting of the tournament.

Hilda : The one that is going to be held in Nimbasa city.

Tobias : Yes.

After that they chatted for a little while . And then went for dinner and returned home.

The tournament which was going to be held in Nimbasa city in a week.

Hilda's eyes were drowsy and she soon went to sleep.

Far away in Johto.

A man was standing on the Mt. Silver along with his pokemon.

This man was orignally a young energetic boy who was long beleived to be dead.

He had ditched his orignal name and now went by the name Red

He was called as the Monster on Mt. Silver by people.

He and his 3 pokemon were standing on the edge. A yellow mouse like pokemon was sitting on his shoulder a pikachu.

A bipedal figure wss standing on one side Who had his tounge wrapped around his neck.This pokemon was agrrninja

On his other side was another bipedal figure. He was a dog like pokemon known as a lucario. Ash's body had been changed and if anybody saw him he would not be easily recognised. Still he wore a coat over his fave so no one would recognize hi.

All his other pokemon were training behind them. In the last 4 years he had caught a number of new pokemon such as a persian an Alakazam A electivire A magmortar all the evolution of evee a kabutops a archeops a carracosta a rampordos a bastiodon a rhypherior a tyrantrum a druddigon and many chansies and Audinos so didn't have to go to pokemon centres.

All of Ash's pokemon had evolved into their final stage. He had already found all the mega stones that could make his pokemon mega evolve.

Now Ash was waiting for His 2 friends for them to give the signal.

Since Lance had faked his death and the change in his appearance had granted him the freedom to roam about.

The 2nd friend had also helped Ash and his pokemom on their journey of refuge on Mt. Silver and he was the 1st and only person to look around for Ash and find him.

Above them Arceus was watching them.

Arceus : Don't worry Ash your time will come and it won't take long now.