Chapter 13 A battle of pokemon.

Red was running when he saw the traitors there. They surrounded him.

May : Release Manaphy and all other pokemon whom we have bonded to.

Red thought it as a chance to teach them a lesson.

Red : And why should I do that.

Dawn : You changed them completely. Made them betray us.

Misty : We can put our lives for them.

Red : Now think what you did to my brother. He was a jolly young boy and put his life in danger so many times just for you. Because of your betrayal he is now treading fown the dark path. If it weren't for his pokemon then he would still be in there.

All the traitors were upsrt and knew it was true.

Red : But till date I gave you each message he gave me and now is the time  I gave you his final message. His final message is he has forgiven all of you even our mom who died a few years ago.

With this Red used his psychic powers to transport himself to the area.

His pokemon had already set up a perimeter around the region. He saw the wires sucking the powers of the champions.

Red (Aura) : My faithful pokemon you have been with me from the start and I beleive that you helped me overcome my sorrow. This might be our last battle but we shall let the world know we are there for the world. All the legendaries if I fall then you shall keep up the attack after that but don't take part in the first wave. We attack as I fire my Aura sphere.

Red aimed the aura spere for the wire that was connected to the machine and destroyed the wire.

His pokemon charged ag the same time. The champions were mostly out of energy and could do nothing as they watched a pokemon force led by Red attack the enemy. They saw how Red threw spheres of Aura and used psychic attacks on the enemy. Then it hit it to them like a truck that Red was an Aura guardian as well as a psychic.

Red and his forces were winning.
But then.

Giovanni : Send in re enforcements now.

Suddenly helicopters carrying men of the evil teams arrived and started their counter attack.
One by One Red's pokemon started falling and Red used his psychic powers to teleport them to mount moon.

Soon Red , Greninja , Pikachu , Charizard and Lucario were the only ones left.

Red nodded to Charizard and Pikachu.

Red : Charizard Blue flare Pikachu Bolt strike.

The signature moves of Reshiram and Zekrom did massive amounts of damage to the enemy forces.

But due to the energy required for this moves the pokemon fainted and Red teleported them back.

Red saw that now he and his 2 other pokemon were surrounded. He knew that it was time to take the matter into his own hands.

He teleported Greninja and Lucario back to Mt. Silver.

He continued the fight till the end and found that he was low on Aura.

He looked around and saw that he was completely surrounded by pokemon. He knew he was not going to survive so he concluded that atleast he will let the world know.

Red : N come on out you coward and show yourself.

Out of the crowd a person came up.

N : Mr. Ketchum you fought well but it is now the time to end you. Finish him.

100s if not 1000 attacks were sent at Red who just took them head on as the others laughed and the champions winced and cried for an aura gaurdian had met death trying to save them.

Hilda ' s pov.

Why didn't I beleive him . It was my fault all along and he was right . N was corrupted. My anger and rage blinded me from seeing the truth. Why. If I had jist beleived him this would never have happened.

She cried and lamented . Outside the thunder rose and the wind quickened up and people began to look for what was happening.