Chapter 24 A Hearstopping rescue part 3

Special Chapter 8

Guzzlord : The prophecy is that

The 6th Dimension will be threatened.

The Ultra Beasts will be threatened.

The World will be plunged into Darkness.

When Everything will seem to be lost the protector will come.

He will Anihilate the darkness but at a cost .

Mao : What is that pokemon telling and what are those symbols. Aren't they like the symbols on Lilie's shoulder.

Lilie : He is saying somethimg about a prophecy and Luke being some sort of a protector.

Guzzlord : You must save us Oh ! Chosen one.

Ash : What danger are you talking about??

Guzzlord : A woman who came here has taken powers from the beast pearl.

Just then a loud booming voice was heard.

Lusamine : Finally Now I am stronger and take my revenge.

Guzzlord : Chosen one please save us.

Ash used his psychic powers to levitate above the ground.

Ash : Lusamine stop this.

Lusamine : Who are you? Stay out of my way or I will destroy you.

Ash : Why are you doing this??

Lusamine : You would never know how it feels to be betrayed by your own blood.

Ash : As a matter of fact I do. I have been betrayed by my own mother. I have been betrayed by whom I called my friends. And your duaghter and son have finally came back to you.

Lusamine : They have returned but now this form of mine is permanent.

Ash : I can help you with that.

Ash started charging his Aura and started putting his Aura into her and soon was able to supply the required amount of Aura in her.

Slowly Lusamine began to change and soon she got transformed back into her human form.

Gary : Guys time to go home.

They soon started to leave and neared the Entrance of the Human world.

Lilie : Mother I am sorry.

Lusamine : Its Ok lilie.

Ash : Ultra beasts I am leaving now and placing the beast world under your protection.

They soon came out to their world and saw several pokemon .

Ash was greeted with cheers by all the pokemon.

Pikachu ran upto him and hugged him as tight as he could.

Ash returned all his pokemon(Except the Silvallies)
and turned to the others .

Ash : I am sorry but I will have to block your memories.

Lilies : Why??

Ash : It is something I have to do to keep my Identity a secret.

Gary : Ash I think they deserve to know and remember who saved them.

Ash : No Gary. They can remember me as a person in cape.

Gary : Sorry Ash but I will side with them.

Ash : Then I am forced to use my psychic powers to block your aura powers .

Gary : Then so be it I am not going down without a fight.

They all circled Ash but the 3 silvallies had formed a protective circle around him and were ready to defend him.

Gary and the others lunged at Ash while Lilie released Lunala.

Lilie : Use Hypnosis on Ash.

As the Hypnosis went towards Ash he put up a barrier to stop him.

Gary Used his aura powers and fired them at Ash.

Ash had put up a psychic barrier to protect him but he didn't't see Lunala behind him.

In one swift move Ash fired his psychic powers at Gary and locked his Aura powers by creating a barrier around them.

As Ash put down his barrier he could see 2 silvallies had pinned down the others and taking out the other pokemon.

Ash lowered his barrier . He was exhuasted. He saw the Silvally leader rushing towards him. But he wasn't quick enough. Lunala grabbed him and fired a hypnosis.

Ash went to sleep. Seeing Ash asleep the others removed all the pokemon they had. Even Lunala stood before them.

Leo : Retreat we will come back later. We are sorry Chosen one we failed you.

The Nulls escaped into the forests.

Lilie : What should we do with him.

Gary : Lets get him into Aethar House.

After 15 minutes.
They reached Aethar house and bound Ash's hand and legs. They slipped a cloth on his eyes so he couldn't't see. Now only his aura powers could be used to sense the people.

Gary : We can call his old friends and the champions of other regions. They will help us out with this problem as both of them are searching for him.

The others agreed

They did everything correct except 1 thing  . They forgot to secure one pokemon who could come out of his pokeball without being called.

Hey Guys sorry for the late update. I was discouraged becuase of certain problems and also lack of motivation.
But some great books by others helped me out. Also my friend Haydos12344 helped me out so I big thankyou to him. There were others too and thank you to them also.  I will try to update the last special chapter soon.

Also do you think you can identity the pokemon.

Other than that thank you for having the patience to bear with me.

Lastly Guys do you want  a sequel or all parts in this one only so please decide and tell me.

Note : Sequel might take time